[SC2] All The Interface Suggestions

Started writing 'bout positions in custom and found out dat 'twas already written, anyways good point tho

5 Likes

Perhaps, but I’ve never seen any official response from Blizzard about why in fact they cannot do that.

5 Likes

AFAIK they’ve never been asked to, in fact. If they were to communicate about this, you could find their thoughts in the patch logs of the official blog, or in the community feedback threads. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

can’t see who’s ready to enter the lobby if party consists more than 4 players…

5 Likes

There are a lot of issues to be noticed, thanks for help.

5 Likes

I got used to tweak graphical options using nvidia inspector software, but looks like sc2 can’t see this - how about adding this? thanks

5 Likes

Yeah I’m going to add this clause

5 Likes

Adding filters while picking up the map is going to be a good decision, must be added ASAP.

5 Likes

I can only wonder how Blizzard didn’t think it up already. You can simply take any other RTS and there are filters in many things. Not exactly it must be map-pool, but even chats.

5 Likes

Perhaps there are not that much developers to fix all these clauses. Either way, I hope one day they will pay attention to this thread. I don’t know how to maintain enough popularity to prevent it drop down and get lost.

Moreover, I don’t understand for what reason there are so many topics about whining on balance? I mean, some of them are pretty specific, they could create topic in special section like for “Terran/Protoss/Zerg” discussions only. No, this is too much difficult, better use no-brain path and bang another useless topic in general discussion…

5 Likes

I guess there must be another section on forum called “Suggestions”, so the differentiation between balance discussions, and other. And of course, you should take under consideration that nearly on each forum as long as there are more and more threads been created, your thread will be dropped down. You can’t dispose of it, the only thing that might sort this out, is to create more partitions so users won’t disturb each other.

And about shortage of staff I totally agree, all “thanks” must be said directly to Bobby.

5 Likes

Don’t you think that this topic should be in tech support section?
At least, Blizzard are answering there.

5 Likes

I was thinking about it, and I may assume that this is going to be a direct violation. At least, they should have written something like “Go to general discussion” anyway.

5 Likes

Is there any way to permanently disable chat communication inside game? I don’t want read any BM messages and so on

5 Likes

I’ll add this clause a little bit later, but thanks

5 Likes

haha i see u afraid of chat? why not going to korea tho? i guess u won’t bother if somebody writes hieroglyphs :smiley:

5 Likes

No, I don’t want to read funny things after game xD

5 Likes

Anyway I changed my post.
Perhaps I should look that the others is thinking about all those changes we’ve proposed here.

4 Likes

Really? Didn’t know you pay attention to that.

4 Likes

omg someone deleted my message lol
dunno what i said wrong
anyways why do you care about korean language? at least you don’t understand a thing, come on :wink:

5 Likes