Add all campaign missions as co-op maps

I was super hoping microsoft > activi blizzy acquisition - sc2 or 3 development to resume ;(

It’d be fun doing the campaign all over again as 2-players of different commanders and races.

Oh don’t forget about difficulties up to Brutal+6 and mutations!!

1 Like

I personally hope Microsoft doesn’t buy Activision/Blizzard. I don’t think it’ll help Starcraft 2. I don’t think Microsoft cares too much about the IPs outside of their name recognition and how much money they’d make off brand names alone.

That’s not to say I don’t like Xbox, Halo, Gears of War, Rare, etc. But, that’s the problem. Rather than focus on what they have; they just to buy brands and make money off the names rather than the quality.

At this point I doubt there’s enough retained knowledge of the game to get that going, the majority of the staff that’s worked on it has moved on to other studios. Plus, Microsoft is probably a bit cautious about RTS after the poor showing AoE4 had.

Great idea, let’s add Supernova as a co-op map.

Aren’t there arleady Coop missions playable in a coop fashion in Custom mode? Or did you want more of them?

Perhaps a better Q is: Which maps should/could we make into Coop?

Some maps clearly has another commander as enemy would probably be hard to include. (Like invading Korhal.)

1 Like

At this point, just make it into even more non-canon. I’m willing to just call it like a “mirror match” like they do in fighting games. If it’s for gameplay, that’s eough for me.