Hello, some time ago I decided to finish the Wings of Liberty campaign in order to collect all the Achievements if possible. I started the campaign on hard difficulty. I completed each mission twice, first on hard difficulty to get all the achievements for that mission, and then I repeated the mission on brutal to have the mission completed and the entire campaign on brutal. I finished almost the entire campaign this way, only missing a few missions. Then I didn’t play the game for a while and after that time I started a new campaign again, just to refresh my memory and remember that I could complete the remaining missions on Brutal. Když jsem se podíval na příslušný úspěch, abych zjistil, které mise na brutální mi chybí, zjistil jsem, že dosažení je téměř prázdný a zcela ignoroval všechny mé mise dokončené na brutální, zůstaly pouze dosažení dokončené v tvrdém a opakování každé mise na brutální úspěch zcela ignoroval. I don’t want to repeat the whole thing brutally and I don’t know where the error actually occurred, is there any way to trace it back or fix it? Thank you in advance for your answer.
Many of the achievements in WoL that have check lists in them are buggy. For example, despite having the campaign completed on all difficulties, my “Liberty Completionist: Normal” achievement doesn’t show any missions completed. However, the Hard and Brutal versions do. Another example is my “Band of Legends” achievement shows that no contracts have been purchased, when I have obviously purchased them all over the years of playing.
I assume you are talking about your “Liberty Completionist: Brutal” achievement? If so, it may be bugged. And unfortunately, I’ve never heard of a way to fix it. You may have to play through them all one at a time to guarantee that you finished all 29 of them. If they don’t show as completed as you play, you can try printing a copy of the missions and crossing each one off as you finish it.
Hello, thanks for the reply. I have to say it’s annoying, I’ll definitely have to convince myself to do the missions on brutal again. It’s a shame that Blizzard won’t help us with this, they should solve it.
SC2 needs some new achievements. Please Blizzard new patch with new achievements. Max achievementals should be 15k
Funny enough, I’ve made now 8 accounts to verify this, but normally if you play a mission at brutal, and beat it, it marks it with a brutal check for that mission; however, during the zeratul missions if you deviate from brutal to hard or normal (maybe because you want a 10th anniversary achievement that is much easier to get in the normal difficulty), then even if you do the next mission in zeratul’s mission set as brutal difficulty, it will mark it in the game as the previously played difficulty UNLESS you quit the game and relaunch prior to the next mission.
had to verify with debugger