Achievement: Wings of LIberty: all casual missions?

I’ve gone back and re-done missions on normal, hard or brutal, but it still only claims I completed the campaign “all casual”?
Is this a bug?

You are likely missing the choice missions or Piercing the Shroud.

1 Like

You must complete all 29 missions.

You can see which missions you’re missing by clicking the achievement.

In the mission list where you can pick a mission to do, I’ve clicked on every single one of them and every single one of them has a time completed for “normal” or higher, yet it still says “All casual missions” on the main achievements page.

On the mission list archive, there’s only 28 missions listed. At first that included a choice mission I did not do which I have since done.

When you click your portrait, bottom right it tells you your completion status of each campaign. “All casual missions” is what it says for Wings of Liberty, and it won’t let you click on that. And the only thing showing up in achievements by category on the left side are the special things you have to do during a mission, not whether you ever did the mission at all ?

You are missing Piercing the Shroud then.

It’s a secret mission which you discover by destroying a neutral research center in the southeast corner of the map in “Media Blitz”. You find secret documents in the wreckage.

Mission’s pretty fun. One of the best dungeon crawlers.

1 Like

Also, there is an achievement for complete ALL mission. If you go that particular achievement, can you expand it for more detail. It will tell you exactly what you miss.

Are you using cheat codes?

He’s got 28 missions, when there is 29. It’s Piercing the Shroud, not cheating.

1 Like

Yeah I just found that one - thank you. I’m missing the ‘secret mission’ of “it’s piercing the shroud”.

I went into “media blitz” and found the secret document. It said I “unlocked the secret mission”.

When I left the mission and went back to mission list it’s still not there (archive list as I’m done the campaign).

No, not using cheat codes.

You probably have to restart the campaign. Or find a save file of a run before you beat that ‘Media Blitz’ mission. Go look into your autosave, it might still be there. If not dig around, there’re some on the Internet.

I just finished the media blitz mission, went back to the mission list (archive mission) and it’s there now. Thanks for the help! I assume when im done that one it will give credit as well.

No problemo. You are not the first confused by this.

Nor the last. Hey, did you make post detailing all the answer way back when, Brother? I would be very useful at the moment.

Yes I have. It’s in the FAQ.