Achievement not Updating: "Bonus Objectives: Aiur"

I completed all achievements for the Void Campaign under “Aiur Missions”. I am at 210 / 240 points, and the only two Achievements i miss are “Aiur Missions”, which needs “Bonus Objectives: Aiur” completed, and said “Bonus Objectives: Aiur” Achievement, which needs all “Spear of Adun” Bonus objectives - which, since i have 210 / 240, i already have. So i did everything the achievement needs, but it doesnt update.
It is the only Objective that reacts this way, every other achievement completed correctly.

I completed the Objectives on 28/05/2019, so “give it some time” wont work.

Edit 1:
I now completed literally every other achievement for the LotV story. It is stuck at 98% now, nothing i can do to convince it to complete the “Bonus Objectives: Aiur” achievement.

Eidt 2:
I played the mission again, again and again, on normal, hard and brutal, warped in alot of units at once and completed it in 6 / 9 / 14 minutes. I cannot try anything else anymore. Please help.

hey did u ever find a solution for this? I have the same problem

Hi,
I had the same problem. I played a new campaign from the beginning. When I achieved the mission Spear of Adun, I unlocked the achievement. Even with the easiest level of difficulty.
You should try, it’s easy and quick :wink:
Bye

1 Like

That may be the right idea.
Maybe OP one day played with cheats for fun, and accidentally screwed any future attempt to get achievements, but that would be cleared by a fresh new campaign start.

And yes, I really dislike the attitude of the devs toward cheating, but that may be a “modern” thing :unamused:
I wish it was possible to get all achievements and stuff, but they would get a “cheater” word added on the pic or something…at least that would give a transparency that allow to avoid some bug reports…and more fun to the users, but it is already too late for SC2 :cry: