Achievement "Domination of the Dominion" in HOTS Campaign don't work

The Achievement “Domination of the Dominion” in the Heart of the Swarm Campagn (the one you do in hard mode) in the mission “Hand of Darkness” does not validate.

Even with the end screen of the mission that showed me that I’ve killed 3 hybrids with terran units which is the objective of the achievement, nothing happened.
I did a second try and the same result appeared, which mean for me that it’s really a bug.

i did it today and worked for me so idk why youre not getting it
used 1 thor to kill 3 of them

Maybe it’s because it was 3 months ago and before 1 or 2 patches.

But if it’s not, then from the editor, I confirm the stats on end screen mission is displaying the same value as the one used to grant the achievement.
The only things that would allow you to have it at 3 and not get the achievements are:

• You didn’t play in Hard (the counter update in all difficulties, but the achievement won’t work without the proper difficulty level)
  • The condition is to have killed exactly 3 Hybrids, it should not be an issue the way it’s done (trigger “summoned” by another), but who know?
  • The achievement may have been granted, but not displayed, and would appear validated after a restart

@Undead, a few notes:

• Well certainly a higher difficulty level is accepted (in this case Brutal), as it generally is with these campaign achievements. Just recently I did this achievement on Brutal.
  • When I recently got this, the achievement popped the moment a 3rd hybrid was killed by terrans, meaning you can kill more than 3 and still get the achievement since the achievement has already unlocked at the 3rd kill (well unless there is some bug of course).

Hey Gang,

I was playing the 10th Anniversary for Percering the Shroud called Count three no less no time achievement didn’t show up. I followed the steps and I think I have a bug in Wings of Liberty Campgain.

Walter Chow

I gave the achievement a try just now and it appeared to work properly:

Hey Hey,

I’ll give it shot. Thanks. I have 3 left to go on Wings of Liberty Achievements to do.

Walter Chow

While you are working on the achievement, you can press F9 and watch the progress up to 40 kills.

Hey Hey,

I’m just have to do 2 achievements left to go and the Band of Brothers and The harder they fall. I did an update for Sc2 but I think that might impact the Achievement. Thx. I have to do Achievement again with the new version update.

Walter Chow

Hey Hey,

I was doing the Band of Brothers Achievement and I followed the steps all the way. It didn’t show up for some reason. This my last Achievement to do in Wings of Liberty Campgain. Thx.

Walter Chow

That achievement has been fixed since patch 5.0.2. So it’s likely something that you missed. What are all the units that you made?

1 Like

Ok,

I’ll do it again. I’ll check it out. I’m heading to Heart of Swarm tomorrow. Thx.

Walter Chow

1 Like

Hey Hey,

Oh I forgot. I missed Raven’s on the last achievement. But I couldn’t produced it out of the starport. I got all of the stuff. But I’ll do it again anyway. I have missing items in my Accountant. Can u check it out.

Walter Chow

Hey Gang,

I just finished up Wings of Liberty 10th Anniverasry. I was wondering why it doesn’t looped the ending with all the mission archives so u can click on each mission. Thx. Heading into the Heart of Swarm.

Walter Chow

That sounds like you tried to get Band of Brothers by building ALL units mentioned in the achievement description… No, the mentioned units are the ones you are allowed to make! The achievement basically just forbids producing combat units from barracks, factory and starport.

For a long time now I’ve seen you reporting tons of “bugs” here, so many and so often that it’s made me believe you’re just misunderstanding stuff instead of facing actual bugs. This indeed seems to be the case…

Hey Ssorg,

U like reading my comments and putting into boxes. I seen u put other players with comments on this page. Are u a worker at Blizzard or something.

Walter Chow

No. And I don’t “like” reading your comments, one just so easily bumps into them here. Quoting with “boxes” makes referencing more clear, simple as that.

That is Quoting. Everyone is able to quote the words of other posters. There’s a couple ways to do it:

1. You can highlight a portion of the text and click the “Quote” button:

1. When you click the “Reply” button on a post, you can click the chat bubble icon to quote the entire post:

Also, you tend to reply to existing bug reports that are not related to your issue. For example, this bug report is about the Domination of the Dominion achievement. However, you posted about different achievements here. It’s preferred that you start your own, new threads if you are having issues. Mixing different issues together just makes it harder to track and ultimately harder to resolve.

Hey Ssorg,

Better listen to Levtivan cause he had been working at Blizzard for a long time and plus bugs posted here bro cause I have some problems with my game.

Walter Chow

Walter Chow

Just to clarify, MVPs are not Blizzard employees. We are regular players who have been given recognition for various things like game knowledge, support knowledge, technical knowledge, etc.