Achievement Bug Dominion Domination

In the mission in hard mode, it requires at least 3 kills of hybrids with terran unit, even at the end the count shows “3” but it didn’t release the achievement

Hey,

I had the same problem few years back when I was playing the campaign. Still no fix though.

Walter Chow

I tested this through the Editor and it appeared to work correctly.

Looking at the code that governs the achievement, the achievement is awarded the moment it is completed (during the mission), not afterwards on the score screen. So it is possible that it popped up while you were playing, but you were too distracted to notice it.

Have you looked in the achievements section of your profile to see if it was awarded? (It seems you have your web profile disabled so I can’t check it myself.)

If it has not been awarded, what region were you playing? I’ll test the achievement in the actual campaign to see if I get it.

You have the achievement on this character. You earned it back in 2019.

Dear Leviathan,

I have another achievement related post under the Technical Form. Would you please kindly review and check if it can be fixed.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/sc2/t/achievement-bullet-display-error/25117

Many Thanks,

The only thing I/the public can see is the code that executes the missions. Thus achievement tracking (in the game client or on the server), I can’t see. However, I did respond to your thread.

Hey,

You got it. Going to find out if it works.

Walter Chow

You already have that achievement.

Hello,

Really. My bad :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.

Walter Chow

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.