(Abandoned) Consolidated list of 10th Anniversary Achievement Issues

i know this is a list of achievement issues…

but since you are mvp on forums…

could you add somewhere offline game vs bots is not loading bots into the game?

Since 5.0 rolled out, there has been a ton of posts about it so I can confidently say that Bliz is aware!

I just wanted to add another possibility for Disintegration Doctrine:

You are right, this is what triggers it. I did the mission around 7-8 times, and only after I tested what you say here was I able to get the achievement (I went full paranoid mode and got all the gas pick-ups as well and killed 2 times the void rifts in front of Narud)

I found the issue with the Thanks for the Advice achievement:

Just as an example for the “Expert Phase-Smith, Perfect Templar” achievement:

• I created a new variable PlayerDeaths, set it to 0.
  • I created a new Any Unit Dies trigger to count deaths by incrementing PlayerDeaths + 1 each time it runs. Added a conditions that only counts the player’s units. Added a condition that excludes Interceptors.
  • In the Victory trigger, I deleted the (Player PLAYER_01_USER Units Lost score) == 0 condition and replaced it with a new condition PlayerDeaths == 0

That allowed the achievement to run properly while also allowing only the player’s Interceptors to die.

For reference:

2 Likes

In “Expert Phase-Smith, Perfect Templar”, for me this is not a problem if interceptors count. That change the mission if you don’t play carrier, but not more difficult and I like that. ^^

For sure!

For those that don’t use Carriers, it’s not an issue. I only brought it up because it goes against the purpose of the mission: to introduce Carriers.

In reference to Big Spear Diplomacy - Complete the “Salvation” mission without using the Spear of Adun on Normal difficulty, just to update:

There seems to be concern about the automatic SoA ability “Reconstruction Beam” as a possible cause for the achievement failure.

(Added to the list at the top)

In the HotS anniversary achievement “We are the Swarm”, I’ve seen reports that there is a translation error in at least one language. The English version says to clear the three entrenched position by 18 minutes. However, there are translations that say to finish the mission in 18 minutes.

I saw another post that possibly the German one is mistranslated too (not for sure though).

I can confirm, Contract Saviors achievement for Regrets of the Soldier is now patched.

:smiley:

(Added to the list at the top)

There is a mistake in the description text for “So Many Banelings”.

It names the mission as “Dominion”, however, the mission name is “Domination”

Dunno. Literally just did Platform mission with Karax. First time i thought i literally missed something. Second time found i didn’t and and every unit was alive. Thought Interceptors are counted too. Third time did it without carriers (left withit start location) and done everything with voids (bot right building) and top with top panel and fast rush of our dignified pirates. Though it caused LITERALLY 0 deaths (units/buildings/probes) i didn’t get achievement anyway… That’s why i guess it’s too early to talk about FIX of this bug.

Back when it was broke, I used the editor fix the Interceptor issue and over several test runs I was able to get the achievement to award and fail properly. Looking at the fix that Bliz put in, it appears they made the same change I did.

I’ll run Bliz’s fix through the editor today with some notifications added to tell me when I earn or fail the achievement in real time.

Hi Leviathan, im giving you my update on the new patch that you made it.

The contract saviors and wrap prism it worked i got the achievement. i thank you you did a good job.

Now the only missing is the Disintegration Doctrine. Not fixed yet. Will be there a new patch?

Best regards

Just as a side note, I’m not a Bliz employee. MVPs are community members that have been give some recognition by Bliz for being helpful/knowledgeable on certain topics.

:slight_smile:

It’s already fixed. Did it an hour ago.

It was doable before the patch. The issue is that it would sometimes fail for reasons that players couldn’t figure out.

With the fixes in patch 5.0.2.81102, I’m abandoning this thread and starting a new one that includes issues with achievements post-5.0.2.81102. New and unresolved issues (and some of the issues that were added later in this thread) will be copied over to the new thread. The new thread is (Abandoned) 5.0.2.81102 Consolidated 10th Anniversary Achievement issues