A Serious Bug Has Been Applicated in a Map on Asia Server

Recently on Asia server an acrade map, which named ‘A Korean Flag’ and has an Korean flag as its icon, has been made by a player named ‘Nelia’ in game using some unknown bugs, which has caused players who are using simplified Chinese or traditional Chinese as their language in game meet a serious game crush when clicking and loading the acrade map list – The game just don’t respond anymore whatever you have done to it, and even using Alt+F4 can’t kill the process of the game.

I sincerely hope you can work on this issue as soon as possible and punish this player as he deserve. Anyway, in my mind StarCraft II is a game which is for RTS lovers and players who are attracted by its story, characeters, music and so on. It is not and should not be a place for politics and hatred from people in different countries.

The author of the map must be using the bug maliciously because every element of the map is really offensive.

Hey ItsukaKotori,

See here:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your effort for the whole community, and I wish you can have a great day.Looking forward to Bliz’s working on this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.