5.0.8 needs to be reverted!

This patch introduced a LOT of bugs. Just to name a few:

• battle net app constantly updating
  • cannot start new campaign (until deletion of SC2 campaign progress)
  • spheres instead of characters in Hyperion locations
  • credits in WOL are awarded only to a certain point.
  • invalid screens. Save game is on Char, but after loading, you are on Hyperion laboratory
  • performance issues lasting approx. 30 seconds for no reason, (regardless of whether you play 1v1, campaign or are in the menu screen)

Sorry, i don’t think it was worth to introduce bunch of new maps at the expense of all above. The game is completely broken now, it’s almost unplayable. Either make huge fix for it or revert to 5.0.7.

5 Likes

There was a patch a little while ago (I just left the game after playing it patched, the patch wasn’t there yet a few hours ago) that changed the permissions.
Did you check one last time it was still bugged before posting?

No, i haven’t. I’m at the job currently, so actually i shouldn’t play any video games, but i’ll run battle net app and see if at least update problem has been fixed.

did they update the game to fix the buggy campaign issue ???

Whatever they fixed, replays are still broken. I can’t rewind or watch any of my replays since the “patch” from last week.

then or checked and no bugs on the campaigns are still here in Italy does anyone know that those of Blizzard are financed ???

The “patch” has the same version and build number and no release notes. We should assume that it’s just another bug.

All right. I ran game yesterday and update bug and Char save game is now fixed. I think they fixed most of the bugs, but not sure if there aren’t still some out there.

Hey Gang,

I believe other players have multiple accounts to see what other players have while I was playing SC2. Also there are tons of map hacks in the game as well. Big problems. Thanks

Walter Chow