3v3 map Flashback CE ... LE

Dont know if you guys know this or if it was intentional, but your using a modified 3v3 map for Flashback CE. The original map for the team game pool is Flashback LE but for some odd reason you used the modded map that had the golds and i do believe the inhibitor zones taken out, and you can also tell this by the description of the map in game as well as the Flashback CE not even existing in the liquipedia pages. Dont know who was in charge of the map rotation but you all dropped the ball using a modded version of the map. Would be nice to see it changed to the true version.

On a side not it looks like the CE maps are all modded maps, or maybe there from a ealier on in the games creation maybe… but if you try to look them up in liquipedia they dont come up.

Haven’t tried 3v3 yet on the new maps. Haven’t even done much 4v4s on the new patch yet. But I’m loving how they added so many maps with this patch. Also, there’s a lot more maps in the map pool to choose from. Thanks Blizz. Aliev Gaem

they added 1 extra map to the map pool this season…OMGzzzzz… so many extra options to choose from… still 3 vetos so now you have an extra map you hate on the pool and no the maps are straight garbage this season for all team games for the most part. The maps seem to be from hots or earlier where mineral patchs were alot less… yay no eco quick matchs… bogus bs. So many great maps out there and they chose garbage this season. yes thank blizzard for doing such a great job in destroying team games this season… or longer, maybe even the next few years. took the more than two years to finally change the map pool 2 updates back. yes lets all praise blizzard…

Edit. 2 of 3v3 maps ( misty swamp, Sandstorm) both have sets of mineral patchs that when over saturated will divert workers to the tm mineral patchs resulting in loss of mining and workers going every where and so far i seen two fights start just because the tms thought the other was purposely mining theres and being rude greedy tms.

CE would mean it’s from HOTS or WOL. Don’t judge the maps too quickly, learn and get a feel for them first in game.

Had a sick game on Alaeni Enclave yesterday. Boy that took me back

actually from what ive been told they were infact edited for this map pool and hots and wol maps would still be listed at liquipedia but again these maps in particular dont exist.

Lexiphanicism, what a map name. Actually, had to google that one. Some of these go back to WOL I missed a lot of WOL because of my job back then. It was when HOTS came out I started watching e-sports and so on.