2021 AfreecaTV GSL Super Tournament 2

Looks like it will be GOMTvT tier.

https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/AfreecaTV_GSL_Super_Tournament/2021/2

8 Terran
5 Zerg
3Protoss

pd:nerf protoss, they are dominating the scene,kappa.

4 Likes

Bruh hope not will see

Number 3 Terran in the world gets 2-0ed by number 8 Protoss in the world, Aligulac PROVES TvP imbalance.

1 Like

The list is likely incomplete… more protoss will follow.

It’s not incomplete, the qualifiers finished and that was the final list, 16 players, 8 terran, 4 Zerg 3 Protoss.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Nerff protoss ASAP. Now remains to vilify the remaining 3 Protossers for the TvZ or TvT finale.
As one yappterran said a couple of days ago Trap threw (it is true that he threw the game from 3:0) INTENTIONALLY, in order to make yappterrans of this forum lose the argument…

It’s common knowledge that Trap is a close relative of the infamous Goba and he wanted to give Goba a hand in fighting the swarm of yappterrans.

It be magic if p wins

Exactly why I don’t watch these anymore. These don’t even mean anything. All they really do is give Tearans a chance to whine about something.

Only the Code S title means something. And we all know Protoss will never win one of those.

Imagine the amount of salt if Trap the patchtoss won the whole thing.

I love spicy cooking :grinning: so why not

Just glad the patch terran didn’t win. Zerg wins again, yet Batz still whines.

1 Like

I would absolutely lose my :poop: if that happens. Its 8 terrans and 3 protoss, statistically, if the game was fair, protoss shoudnt go in the Ro4 and possibly not even in the Ro8 but im 100% sure that’s not what’s gonna happen

Meanwhile loking at players represent at other tournaments like champions of Russia:
10 Protoss
2 Terran
6 Zerg

This is reality for everyone that still plays that game. Why they wont play more terran??

1 Like

because terran is insanely weak

1 Like

Yea weak print rax army on tvp and protoss need 3 type aoe to deal it for p pvt like pvz witch mass lings

+10000000000, remove disruptor so proton only need make 2 type aoe.

Nope 3 type just against rax army

A very salty scumbag is opening accounts left and right (Zilvergoba and IronGoba), both are from a known terran-rager that previously was banned before posting more than 5-6 posts.
I have a pretty good idea of who this d-bag is (he usually is triggered if you call his E-European place by the proper name …ending with “hole”).

whoa but it is not your place is on the other hand. What a disrespecting pos typical balkan garbage :))

Fartosis casting again? Farting The Little Boy in this one? Wouldn’t know, these don’t mean anything. It’s not close to a Code S title.