2 screans mouse problem

i can stick mouse in 1 screen , i can play wel , any solution?
1- in window
2-window max
3- full screen

is a bug? any help plz?

can you please make sense

I have 2 monitors but when I play I have the game on 1 monitor and on the other monitor, what happens is that the mouse does not stay in the game window and when I play the mouse goes to the other when I move it to the side and I cannot play good

fullscreen locks the mouse to the game the entire time unless you alt tab out. Windowed full screen locks the mouse to the game only when in an actually match, the rest of the time you can move between both monitors. Windowed allows the mouse to move between both screens no matter what your doing.

Also, fullscreen is the only one that lets you set the resolution and gamma, windowed full does not and locks the screen to the default resolution and default gamma, windowed same but in a windowed mode that can be sized like any normal windowed thing on your comp.

and windowed also allows you to move the game to which ever monitor you choose, unlike the other two using only the main, how ever once the game has been moved you can then select windowed fullscreen and it will stay on that monitor and not revert back to the main monitor, but full screen always sends it back to your main.