星际争霸 ii 5.0.11 补丁说明

经过多次测试发现了新BUG

双重压力(双刃剑):修复治疗速度不是10点每秒,而是8点每秒的问题

新BUG:双重压力(双刃剑)因子,当玩家对敌人造成的伤害小于10的时,从9.5伤害开始,每次双重压力的恢复量都比实际伤害少0.5左右,不再是100%恢复损失的生命值。(我猜是小数点的问题,与当年凯瑞甘精通BUG导致定身波伤害只有199差不多意思)

举例:单次造成的伤害为9.5,那么只恢复9点。如果是11点攻击,那么正常恢复11点。

这个bug影响所有战斗单位,但不影响SCV、探机、工蜂,也就是说双重压力开矿必须用农民,所有10伤害以下的战斗单位攻击石头会导致反伤打死自己。

泽拉图的萨尔纳加先驱者不同,当泽拉图获取第一块碎片后,就会开始因为反伤而掉盾,之后掉血,当然没有拿碎片之前,泽拉图的探机还是可以正常攻击副矿处三块石头的。

德哈卡

• 修复当玩家选择威望1吞噬者时,吞噬空中单位获得的射程加成增益,持续时间只有15秒而不是48秒,吞噬空中单位增益不受精通90%以及吞噬2级加成的问题
  • 新BUG:吞噬空中单位的2点射程加成,现在享受精通90%加成,从15秒提升至28秒,但不享受吞噬2级的20秒加成,无法变成48秒持续。

斯托科夫

• 被感染的响尾蛇攻速,无法享受机械攻击速度精通与其他加速buff加成的问题
  • 新BUG:虽然响尾蛇享受攻速精通加成了,但是仍然不享受其他单位带来的额外攻速加成效果,比如凯拉克斯哨兵的20%时空加速、凯瑞甘V1的菌毯60%加速,扎加拉群体狂暴等等……

New bugs (not a complete translation)

Double-edged: if the damage is less than 10 and is a fraction (ex: 9.5), the hp recovered from double-edged will be rounded down (for example, you deal 9.5 dmg but recover 9 hp).

This bug affects all units, but doesn’t affect workers.

Dehaka: p1 +2 range now gets the 90% mastery buff, so it lasts 28 seconds instead of 15. However, it doesn’t get the level 2 buff of +20 seconds, so the benefit can’t last 48 seconds

Stukov: Dbacks now get buffed by masteries, but it doesn’t get buffed by other attack speed modifiers such as Karax’s energizers, Kerrigan’s malignant creep, Zagara’s frenzy, etc.

3 steps forward, 1 step back? Or in the case of Double Edge 9.5 half steps back and 9 steps forward :joy:.

dagnabit. And here I thought my mutalisks would finally have 90 second marine range.

Who ever is doing the patch, hopefully read the forum and take “some” of the commander improvement into consideration. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah definitely! Maybe get the improvements that everyone agrees upon and then include them in the next patch.

Oh wait.

2 Likes

Still have this problem with Alarak. I think it was briefly fixed but is back to being broken. Or maybe it’s not fixed on all servers.

Got a vid and server details to show this?

So for the Warp Gate one… it’s only supposed to transform from Gateway to Warpgate if there’s no unit inside of it? If so, then wait for the units to finish producing?

黑暗执政官,无法控制黑暗杀星地图中,被虚空裂隙召唤的红黑相间单位的问题
BUG:依然无法控制

腾跃虫每次进行攻击,都会被统计为建造单位的问题。
BUG:没修复,依然被统计为重新创建单位

极性不定:修复休伯利安号、寡妇雷、建筑超载,这些单位不管能不能造成伤害,都会自动攻击极性不定单位、建筑的问题。
(部分单位仍然会对着极性单位攻击,比如麦格天雷)

时空力场:修复暴龙兽、警戒者被静滞期间,即使自身受到超过生命上限的攻击也无法进入复活阶段的问题,这个问题导致被静滞期间暴龙兽、警戒者进入半无敌状态,被攻击不会死亡。
BUG:没修复,依然不会死亡
BUG:并且警戒者被猎杀体、扼喉怪击晕期间,也会进入半无敌状态无法击杀。
新BUG:无法被击晕的单位如果被扼喉怪抓住,那么如果不将其击杀,蔓延出的肉质管子可以穿透整个世界,并且无限持续。

cv21399028

Time for fun with Google Trad:

The Dark Consul cannot control the red and black units summoned by the Void Rift in the Dark Killing Star map
BUG: still uncontrollable

Every time the jumping insect attacks, it will be counted as a problem with the construction unit.
BUG: Not fixed, still counted as recreated units

Indeterminate Polarity: Fix the problem that the Hyperion, Widow Mine, and building overload will automatically attack units and buildings with indeterminate polarity regardless of whether they can cause damage or not.
(Some units will still attack polar units, such as McGonagall)

Space-time force field: Fix the problem that during the stasis period, the Tyrannosaurus and the Vigilante cannot enter the resurrection stage even if they are attacked beyond the upper limit of life. Being attacked will not kill you.
BUG: Not fixed, still will not die
BUG: And when the vigilante is stunned by the hunting body and the choke monster, he will also enter a semi-invincible state and cannot be killed.
New BUG: If a unit that cannot be stunned is caught by a choker, if it is not killed, the fleshy tubes that spread out can penetrate the entire world and last indefinitely.

cv21399028

I guess Dark Consul would be Dark Archon, not sure if it’s from Zeratul or Vorazun or both, if it’s indeed him.
Since we’re talking about apparently native Void Rifts, I guess “Dark Killing Star” is “Scythe of Amon”. :nerd_face:

If I had a pet zergling of the raptor strain, maybe I could go “Who’s daddy jumping insect? Who’s a good jumping insect? It’s you, it’s you” in baby talk while petting his stomach. :heart_eyes:

Most things are easy to understand, but who the hell is McGonagall? :rofl:

Last paragraph: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_spiral_eyes:

kinda translated as seen above

What’s the state of the polarity bug? Seems like it might be sort of fixed but not completely?

Dark archons (黑暗执政官,Chinese players generally refer to this unit as the “red ball”)
Scythe of Amon(黑暗杀星,)
Mag mine(麦格天雷, Mira Han and Matt Horner)

I stuck the whole thing into google translate and I really loved reading and trying to figure out the literal translation :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile:.

At that time Blizzard’s agent in China was NetEase, they did the translation differently than the direct translation of the US service, there will be a slight localization change … I think it’s understandable, right (:slight_smile:)

Had the issue on Asia. Re-checked today, seems be fixed again.

1 Like

Absolutely, language is so much more than just the words, it is culture and context and much more as well.

It didn’t appear in the changelogs I checked (but I could have missed something), so maybe they just didn’t work on this bug, but the bug where a Hybrid can lift up the single animation from Dark Archon summoning by Zeratul (that in turn would spawn several animations each turning into a Dark Archon), causing the appearance of DA to be delayed, is still there.

I think my ally Dehaka’s Tyrrannoazars weren’t getting slowed by Conussive, is that a patch thing, bug or what?