€44 for full unit skins are extremely overpriced

So i wanted to play again SC2 and liked some skins.

€44 for full units skins tho?

Are you insane Blizzard ?

Diablo 4 offers you to buy a horse for just 65$. Just 5$ more, than the whole game. Are you saying that whole skin pack for 44$ isn’t worse it?

1 Like

Honestly agreed. The prices for the skins are rather egregious.

Its activision greed, and is atrocious. Both of them are way to much.

1 Like

Considering the state of Diablo or OW2, you can only be glad that it is just $44. Unfortunately.

That doesn’t make it any better tbh, especially considering the size of the unit models.

1 Like

So what? https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2F04ky7689ucs91.jpg That’s 20$ for jacket.

I choose to be disappointed its more than any sane person is willing to hand out.

Again, that doesn’t make it any better. If anything it shows how egregiously priced both games are.

That’s what I mean. They can go much further with prices. Expecting them to sell these skins for 10$ after seeing the horse for 65$ should tell you, that this will not happen.

I didn’t say it would. Just that it’s absurd that they’re selling it for that much to begin with.

Obviously it is. 20char

To be fair, the $65 is for the mount and 7800 platinum, not just the mount. Looking at the price trend for platinum, the 7800 platinum alone would work out to about $65, and a mount comes with it.

1 Like

Bugs me that the commanders never go on sale but yeah, at least they aren’t as extremely overpriced as the cosmetics, damn.

Either way, not buyin em til there’s at least a 50% discount.

Yes, you are probably right. I do not play Diablo 4, I saw that in every game news site.

The problem is not even the price, but the fact that the games have in game purchases for up to 49000$ (hello, Star Citizen), which is absolutely crazy.

P.s. yes, there would be whales who will waste all their money to show the others that they can waste so much money, which are being used by these mechanics.

One commander costs as much as a single coffee in Starbucks. You would drink that coffee in 5-15 minutes, while a SC2 commander might give you MONTHS of fun. Skins in EU cost around 40 Euro, but for a long time most of them were on a 50% sale and that’s when I picked them up. IMO, 40 bucks for a great skin for buildings and units isn’t very high. For ex. the Zerg “Simulant” skin, which is based on Stetmann, gives you around 30 totally new “Mecha” models. That’s around ONE DOLLAR per model. Is that so much to ask for?

Yes, it is too much.

I got entire DMC5 with DLC for 15 Euro.

If anything I’d say that’s under-pricing DMC5.

Nah, its a fair price. DMC5 have godlike animations and a lot of work put in cut-scenes and character models, and this is all good I can say about it.

GoW, Resident Evil 2 and 3 and Bayonetta 2 cost me 40 Euro each and in all cases it was obvious for what money were spent.
GoW had poor combat, but man did they put a lot of work into everything! Everything there screams about huge money spent on artists work.

Well, how many years ago it was released? Those who wanted to play it, bought it back at that time. Those who didn’t want to buy it, might buy it now. The price makes perfect sense.