Zenyatta nerf over Tracer, seriously?

No problem, my guy :+1:

yeah I’m super shocked as well. I never thought he would be nerfed in any way. Just wow lol. Gotta protect those flankers Genji and Tracer, it was getting a bit too rough there for them

11 Likes

Stun -> flail -> whip shot = instakill Tracer.

Maybe try playing the game to learn how to use the counterplay available to you instead of playing forum warrior?

3 Likes

Or maybe because Devs are biased.

18 Likes

And this prevents them from testing out nerfs to see the impact of them en masse? It is a ridiculous notion to think that just simply testing a rebalance is out of the question. She is dominate, there is no debate on that fact.

They could test something… find out its too harsh. Test something else, also find out its too much. Then, maybe combine a bit of the two and find a balance that is healthy for the future of the game.

4 Likes

When people point fingers at Tracer for being OP, I just think of it as the same people who think Ana is UP. While they bring up good arguments for both heroes, it’s more that they’re a product of the current meta than anything else.

2 Likes

You assume they don’t do this internally

1 Like

“She isn’t overpowered”

Now that’s what I call “EPIC MEMES”

8 Likes

In my opinion 90% of the characters in the game are perfectly balanced, the issue is that us as fans don’t know wtf we want and complain while being misinformed.

6 Likes

Why would devs be biased to a game THEY CREATED lmao

1 Like

Tracer can literally fit in any comp and is in every single OWL game. She has no hard counter. She has one the highest mobility and dps potentiel in the game, well played she can wipe an entire ennemy team.

Zen can’t do all this sh**. If Zen gets nerfed Tracer should definitely receive one too thats our point.

20 Likes

Sadly I’ve never seen Blizzard operate that way. At this point, PTR is just early access to future changes. I don’t think I’ve seen any changes on the PTR that were tweaked before their release.

1 Like

I said ‘en masse’ for a reason.

Testing things internally is a very slow way to get test results. If you are looking to get raw numbers and data, a large group testing is superior. Its a test region for a reason.

Exactly this.
Back then Tracer didnt seem overpower at all because there was a lot of broken things in the game and generally speaking people weren’t playing her properly. But as time goes by, lots of these broken things got nerfed/fixed and people learned how to play tracer and now it is becoming very obvious that tracer is overpowered yet nothing is done about her (and genji, lets not forget him).

And no i don’t consider brigitte a counter to tracer, if anything brigitte is making her far stronger because of the temporary armor and her ult… have fun playing against a 450 hp tracer…

22 Likes

He was saying they are biased towards Tracer. And considering that she was the first character they made, and their baby/poster child… you can easily see how he formulated his opinion.

9 Likes

ooooh advise on how to play Mccree and destroy Tracer coming from a Mercy main :slight_smile:

“Just click the head loool” :slight_smile:

You do realize a decent Tracer can bait the flash with one of her 3 blinks right ? :slight_smile:
You do realize that hitting a head shot on a good Tracer and her tiny hitbox isnt that easy right ? :slight_smile:
You do realize she can one clip you right ? :slight_smile:

16 Likes

It’s just an unnecessary change. Zen’s alt fire only punished people who failed to dodge and/or the Zen being in the right place at a good time.

Remember how people used to think only bad Zens used his alt fire?

There is nothing wrong with Zen as is.

6 Likes

I play with top 500 Tracers all the time in high master and she’s not a problem.

1 Like

Alright if Tracer is a problem to this game, give us your version of nerfing her. Make sure is reasonable to all ranks.

So do plenty of other heroes.

You mean god-like. Unless your team is absolutely retarded, made up of squishies and all standing within 4m from one another, Tracer’ll be hard pressed to wipe a team on her own.

You’re grasping at straws. Tracer does not need nerfs (or anything else, for that matter). If you get beaten by Tracer, you were either countered, or the player was outright better than you.

4 Likes