Zenyatta nerf over Tracer, seriously?

Can you define who exactly is balanced to Tracer’s power level? And if they are using her as the balancing metric, they have been doing an absolutely terrible job at it. Tracer was balanced back when Soldier had his ridiculous damage, and Mccree had his infinite range and 75 damage FtH… and when Zen had 50% discord orb… and when Lucio’s aura made him the best healer in every situation… and when Widow had 150 bodyshots… and when Hog could hook people around every wall and then one shot them.

The thing is… those things don’t exist anymore. And the poster girl is starting to show her overtuned fangs.

37 Likes

You dont have to worry about Tracer at your rank. The higher the tier the more unstoppable she becomes

3 Likes

Forums: Dive is oppressive and stale and needs to be killed off.
Also forums: Zenyatta, the hero who has been a staple part of dive since day one of its creation, who was played in nearly every match even when Mercy was the go-to support pick, and who has the highest winrate across all tiers below Symm and Torb who are both barely picked, shouldn’t get even the tiniest of nerfs.

Stay classy.

9 Likes

Zen is being nerfed??? What? Just when I was in a good mood with the new avoid player feature.

8 Likes

ask the devs not me. I’m just a player who enjoys the most perfect character the game has to offer

1 Like

“perfectly balanced”
does 200+ damage a clip with a lot of the shots missing

8 Likes

according to who, you? or the dev team. Are you saying they’re wrong? If so just stop playing the game lol

2 Likes

So does like…everyone else

3 Likes

It’s on the PTR. His volley fire rate was decreased.

It’s honestly not as bad as everyone is making it out to be. He’s still hella strong.

7 Likes

I asked a question in the first sentence. I don’t see an answer in your post…

The “nerf” is a 15% less firing speed on his alt fire. Which, keep in mind, still fires pretty fast and no other part of his kit was touched.

I know it’s more the principal of nerfing him than the actual nerfs that people complain about- like what happened with Sombra- but it isn’t hard to see why the nerfs came about and it doesn’t impact his playstyle all that much- just like with Sombra.

3 Likes

Perhaps ‘recall’ is what niggles some people. The fact, if timed well, it could be compared to something like Mercy’s resurrect.

1 Like

Are you ignoring on purpose the fact that the topic is about Tracer not getting any changes when she is in fact the hero that is required in literally almost every comp and any meta and has no hard counters ? (please don’t tell me Mccree lol)
If the purpose is to get rid of dive why is Tracer still untouched while Zen is receiving a nerf even though he’s really far from having her carry potential ?

20 Likes

Yes and the most perfect character in the game is just way too strong i was comparing the both dps hero with eachother

4 Likes

To be fair, they added in a whole new hero as a direct counter to Tracer. So uhh, there’s that. The only bad part is that she’s not being added to comp for 'bout a month.

1 Like

Tracer is difficult to nerf. Her kit is fragile. If you reduce anything on it, she could easily become trash

2 Likes

i seriously could not believe what i was reading when i got to the zen nerf in the patch note but there was no mention of tracer or genji… i’m seriously shocked.

9 Likes

perfectly balanced

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Oh my friend you are so funny

14 Likes

lmfaoooo yeah yeah Brigitte “the hard counter” to Tracer. Just like Mccree right ? :slight_smile: Thanks for the good laugh dude.

21 Likes

Tracer wasn’t required in triple tank or beyblade. Zen was part of 3-3 tripletank and I guarantee he would’ve been a part of beyblade if Lucio and Ana weren’t the best supports in the game at that time.

Tracer now has a hardcounter in the form of Brigitte. You can rest easy.

You don’t need to be able to carry to be overpowered. This is a team game. Solo plays hold less importance.

If Tracer is actually in need of a nerf then we’ll see soon enough.

3 Likes