Zenyatta nerf over Tracer, seriously?

Like are you kidding me? Instead of toning back the most overpowered poster child in this game y’all direct the nerf bat to one of the most balanced hero’s in the game?

He was very meta, but he was far from the problem! How in the world did he get it before Tracer?!

217 Likes

She isn’t overpowered and the alt fire came out a little bit too quickly to react since it was spammed. It’s not even that noticeable, calm down.

31 Likes

Chill, she’s perfectly balanced and the change isn’t that big of a deal with Zen. You doing too much.

20 Likes

Apples and oranges…

8 Likes

LOL

113 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

I’m just expressing the joy your comment gave me, don’t need to Ad Hominem over that.

3 Likes

I deleted my comment. No need to go further than that. we’re both gonna disagree out of our main choices alone.

Zen nerfed because he was too strong apparently, but Tracer is fine. l o l :ok_hand:

57 Likes

perfectly balanced, which is why they balance the game around her. That’s the devs talking, not your opinion.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m not happy about the decision to nerf Zen. Never really was a problem, and had effective counters. Hope they change their mind.

28 Likes

Can someone explain to me what makes Tracer overpowered?

6 Likes

So why we should balance around Tracer instead of dont know Doomfist? almost same skillset needed to be succesful with them

3 Likes

I couldn’t believe this when I first read it. Zen nerfs before tracer?!

17 Likes

Why does she need nerfs?

4 Likes

im especially mad over the drama queens that didnt even play zen who kept spamming , “”"“being afraid and really certain”"""" that this would happen and it ended up happening tbh
its almost like they didnt even play zen but wanted to convince themselves that zen was going to be nerfed, that it was going to happen just so they could have an excuse to cause drama
and what happened?
he got nerfed.
its almost like they wanted it
im kinda upset rn

1 Like

Believe it, it’s nothing new, they are biased when it comes to Tracer, it has always been that way, people have been complaining about her since release and they havent said a word about it, they just ignore it.

14 Likes

All the Nerf does is make it a lot harder to get those across the map pre fire snipe kills with Zen.

1 Like

It’s not even a nerf in the grand scheme of things. It only affects his alt-fire, and only for those who spam it. It’s also a little fairer to people on the other side of the map, who sometimes get a Scatter-style out of nowhere death by Zen’s balls.

2 Likes

it blows my mind too.