Zen next, or are we just gonna ignome that

You hit Mercy, though not the correct way, and you hit Brigitte even though her pickrate is in the dumpster because she isn’t even that good.

So, are you going to go ahead and hit Zen? You know, the guy who is basically always picked and is the reason that Brigitte and Lucio are barely ever picked?

18 Likes

You didn’t read the notes? They said zen is in a good spot and doesn’t need any changes.

60 Likes

I read the notes, I was just hoping that was a typo.

3 Likes

When brigitte came in all high and mighty
“Brigitte changed the META YEYAYEYEYAYEYE!”

When she receives a nerf
"ugh she’s not even that good. "

12 Likes

We don’t need to throw Zen under the bus out of spite :man_shrugging:

46 Likes

Zen has obvious and easily exploitables weaknesses, and his strongest asset, discord, its strong because incentivates teamplay and Focus fire.

19 Likes

That’s really not Zens fault.

Brigi almost always takes place of a 3rd support and Lucio has been teetering on the edge of useless for a while because speed boost just isn’t worth what it used to be, broadly speaking - not to even mention his ult and the problems it has.

4 Likes

Zen is perfectly fine, he’s the only true “off-healer” in the support cast. If anything they need to make another off healer to offer another choice, but he doesn’t need a nerf.

5 Likes

he the easiest character to kill in game
DONT have any mobility

if he has strong utility it only fair
if he has strong damage it only fair, since he about kill or be killed

with nerfed mercy heal that also indirect nerf for him, since mercy pocket wont as good as before

9 Likes

This is completely false. Since when was Zen Brigittes and Lucios enabler? If anything its the other way around. You guys are hilarious. Coming with such things up only to complain about balanced heros.

1 Like

The salt from these changes…

1 Like

By buffing Ana, Lucio and Moira, Zen’s pickrates will naturally go down.

He’s fine. The issue has been how underpowered the other supports have been.

With the boost to Lucio’s sound barriers, combined with the reduced radius of Zarya’s grav, Zen’s status of being a must pick should be reduced.

1 Like

No, you’re right.

We cannot simply ignome the facts.

21 Likes

Leaked image of Torb’s next Summer games skin.

5 Likes

He honestly should have a skin like that lol

3 Likes

Ever wonder if everyone is so god forsaken slow in an effort to make Lucio’s speed boost feel worth it. Or wonder what the game would be like if we all moved at a decent clip and lucio got something other then run fast aura. Maybe a CC resist aura instead and give us all a flat boost to base run speed.

Never. He’s an inhibitor. He blocks them from being picked because he eats up the support slot and is much better than they are. Picking them over Zen is a low key throw.

There are only very, very specific circumstances where it’s even worth thinking about picking a Lucio or Brig over Zen. And even then the conclusion is, it’s okay to pick them, not that it’s better to pick them.

That’s why Zen needs nerf bat.

I understand why people are annoyed by CC, and I can’t say I care for it either, but this could border on broken, especially considering some characters are designed solely around that. For Lucio to literally exist and negate a character - potentially several characters - wouldn’t really be balanced.

Maybe everyone was made slow because Lucio’s 1st iteration speed boost was so amazing :o

1 Like

CC resist doesnt have to be 100% something like 10-15% might be worth not getting the healing from him or another healer in his spot?

And it punishes enemies out of position.