Zarya need reduced damage

So you’re given two options, don’t charge her and she kills you, or charge her and she kills you and also has higher charge the next time around.

And you’re choosing the second option?

Zarya is way too op.

• Can protect teammate from death.
  • Does decent damage with 0 beam against low hp enemies
  • can easy roast like a DPS when fully charged
  • Probably the most powerful ult in the game.
  • Can protect herself every some seconds
  • Just needs to offwalk when on CD

Huge OP

1 Like

Um no, you some how have it in your mind she should be stuck on low damage. Your team can burn through her bubble in half a second if they want. She is supposed to have high damage so if you want to hide behind shields she can burn them down. Her paper rock scissors is small mobile barriers and high close range damage.

Buff Zarya.

No, I’m just saying the “don’t shoot her” option isn’t as viable as you may think. If not shooting her and letting her kill you is the best option, then that in itself is an unhealthy and problematic thing.

The alternative (and what’s frequently done at all ranks) is having your team try to focus her to burn through her bubble and then burn through her quickly while her positioning is still aggressive, and take her out.

no i have it in my mind that she should have some form of difficulty keeping charge up

because as it stands now its extremely easy

ill be willing to give back her beam size scaling up as well as her m2 proyectile size to reward the new managment difficulty

1 Like

That is NOT zarya’s job.

1 Like

Zarya’d been struggling shut up

The best counterplay to Zarya is not “not shoot bubbles”, it’s the opposite, focus the fork out it and then press W, Zarya dies.

With buble Zarya is 600 HP. Other tanks get that then some. Orisa becomes 750 HP with Fortify, Grasp goes up to 800 and both are 10s CD with damage as high as Zarya with no need to charge.

Watch any high rank streamer or pro play, they will break those bubbles faster than Samito can break his desk because then Zarya is just naked.

Yep, that’s what I told the person I was replying to in the next reply. Letting her kill you and not shooting back out of fear of charging her is just such a suboptimal decision.

I’d rather have my team focus her down while she’s forward trying to get charge, burn through her bubble and then do their best to take her out while her barriers are on cooldown. That’s always given me a better chance at taking her out than just letting her kill me slowly without shooting back lol

• Tanks protect their team. She protects from death not excessive damage.
  • This is a moot point, so does Moira.
  • Offense is the best defence.
  • Her ult does 1 damage, can be healed through, relies on her team in a team game to take advantage of. Orisa has a similar on CD.
  • Every 10 seconds with a rubbish 200 barrier, that your team can burn down in half a second or just wait out for a measly 2 seconds.
  • Yes she is very team dependent while also team enabling. Zarya is supposed to be in and out of the fray with her team.

Buff Zarya.

2 Likes

It’s her ally bubble that’s the problem, you can’t just NOT shoot at a shielded Genji or Doom.

It literally is lmao
This forums…
Right now flank Zarya is better than frontline Zarya because shields are so strong. DPS should be the one taking flank angles while the tanks pressure the frontline. If offtanks can’t shield bust they are encouraged to flank themselves too. Hog buffs were in the right direction. Zarya needa a similar treatment

1 Like

i think its more of her charge retention

its so much easier than back when she had 2.0 decay.

they should probably revert most of the changes they gave her back to pre-goats era except for the bugfix damage nerf

Im a zarya main in low masters and I don’t really think it is viable to buff her. She’s really, really strong in low ranks. Probably one of if not the easiest character to climb with.

1 Like

Zarya’s job is to try to build up Grav asap and sustain her high charge, and save teammates with her bubbles. You’re not supposed to try and burn shields down unless you don’t have anything else to do, and even then if your team has the advantage you should go through the shields and then start doing damage.

Zarya is strong, but she’s really only strong when her synergies are strong. Hanzo for GravDragon, Rein, BubbleBlade is seen a lot. But she falls out of meta when those characters are not played. She does mostly nothing for Orisa, for instance. Ashe doesn’t really make use of her bubble.

That said, dealing with Zarya is mostly about focus fire. Zarya needs to go down fast. You shoot her bubble, but make sure she dies. 600hp on a big target with no other defenses. If you can take down a Roadhog, you should be able to take down Zarya.

A damage buff and ult charge nerf is healthy for her.

This guy here understands completely. Zarya enables her team and herself with some buffs to go around the stupid barriers and get to the babies huddled up in the baby pen. She can get in alright, but she doesn’t have enough to even mostly get out.

So your saying she needs to charge up her weapon to do anything lethal? Unlike some other heroes?

Zarya is a top pick in every rank except GM and OWL

she doesnt need a buff at all.

she just needs a powershift