Zarya does not be be nerfed

Fighting Zarya appears to be tricky to many players because she is actually the ONLY tank that benefits from receiving damage.

And the sole reason that Zarya thrives is because people ignore cooldowns and positioning.

She is actually a breeze to focus/kill if you find the correct tempo and exploit Zarya’s immobility.

Also don’t hesitate to call out her bubble CDs if your team is unable coordinate and focus Zarya or her tank partner.

22 Likes

This. There are so many times where I steamroll a Zarya just by going aggro after she uses personal bubble and I call it out to my team. It’s so free when it happens

13 Likes

Wrong.

2 Likes

Maybe you play at a level where Zarya + Tank partner keep a good pace and cover for each other.

This is good game play.

Why does good game play have to be punished?

10 Likes

wrong

4 Likes

When it’s too little risk for too much reward. Brig and Moira get the shaft, but Zarya doesn’t even get the tip? There’s some bias afoot.

7 Likes

Almost like Tank meta is more important to the overall health of the game than Brig players being happy.

3 Likes

And Genji does not* need to be buffed :sunglasses:

big oof on that typo

1 Like

And Moira and Bap players too? Screw them, right? Who cares if a Tank is the best DPS in the game, am I right? If Zarya was in the DPS slot, she’d be hard nerfed. She deserves a little tunedown of some kind.

9 Likes

I don’t think Moira or Bap really factor in too much. That is more of a healer balance issue.

For instance, I’d be interested to see what they could do it Immortality Field did a cleanse effect against debuffs.

Explain your reasoning

1 Like

Given the chaotic and disorganized state of most competitive games, yes, Zarya does get a lot of value.

But that diminishes as soon as you try to focus and coordinate to counter her lack of mobility and CD based rotations.

No.

Nerf zarya 2020

11 Likes

Noooo the great Hana has spoken against me!!!

1 Like

Why not “Buff D.va 2020”?

Because we all know that’s not going to happen.

“defense matrix unfun”

1 Like

Moira does because she was considered to be too easy to use, and too easy to get value out of, without having much risk of dying herself. Well now Moira is just kinda leaning on the garbage side because she’s not even good at what she’s supposed to be good at. Bap needs something, obviously, and he was nerfed enough even while not being easy to use, but Zarya gets away with her super high charge all the time, even in GM? Yes she does die, but it takes quite a lot for that to happen. And people are largely only asking for her decay buff to be reverted and to see what that does.

How about micro-missiles activate instantly.

1 Like

That won’t really affect her power level…

The replies in this thread speaks volumes to why the devs dont listen to the forums. So many children.