Zarya Alien Skin now

Asking respectfully of course.

4 Likes

Honestly surprised that they don’t promote the skin considering it seems the higher ups at Blizzard love to disrespect women. For context, the skin was removed because the MVP player it was made for (Sinatraa) was condemned for abusing his girlfriend or something.

10 Likes

That’s a big oof right there

5 Likes

On the subject of skins, themselves, I still think zarya could use more than one good skin. Most of them are very much a “glass half empty” kind of dealio. I don’t think the alien skin is an exception.

1 Like

She dropped her case against him, claiming it was stressing her. If he physically abused her, and she had a clear cut case with proof, etc., why drop it? He’s now cleared to play pro again, since the charges were dropped. It doesn’t make sense.

7 Likes

Damn, absolutely torched em alive with that one

2 Likes

einherjar is still Zarya’s best skin. Never really was a fan of alien

1 Like

I wasn’t aware of that. I’m sure considering Blizzard’s circumstances as I said before with the whole lawsuit, they won’t touch the skin whatsoever just because of the allegations against Sinatraa.

I still have the skin. They just removed the little symbols on the sleeves. It’s one of Zarya’s best skins, IMHO.

5 Likes

I use it 100% of the time. The OWL skins are so much better than the base game skins + event skins imo.

6 Likes

i still hope for demonhunter sombra now for 3 years ;(

3 Likes

I’d like the Widow Noire and the blue BlizzCon skins, but that will never happen.

1 Like

Wait… why do I still have it…?

Because domestic abuse cases arent that easy, especially with pressure from people online.

I am not taking a side either way here, to be clear. But Im not a fan of people acting like its easy or simple to press charges.

3 Likes

With Blizz reputation with sexual harrasment, I think they would be wise, if they won´t bring that skin back…like ever.

1 Like

The thing is, there weren’t charges showing his abuse. What if he didn’t abuse her. It works both ways. I’ve seen all sorts of cases where the woman lied.

2 Likes

They had the skin twice already. One for Blizzcon and the other for Halloween. I’d be very surprised if it comes back a third time.

There was evidence. It’s that the justice system sucks and brings more trauma in addition.

People only say she’s lying because they, in internet lingo, simp said streamer and have harassed the woman like the incels they are.

2 Likes

Having never seen proof of guilt or lack of it, I won’t go either way on judgement. I don’t know him or her.

3 Likes

What "One good skin " are you refering to? Zarya imo has several cool skins. I like both the “Champion” and “Industrial” equally.

Champion because Zarya suits being blond.
Industrial because it triggers the hell out of anyone that looks at it.

It’s all optics. Organizations have to immediately distance themselves from social controversy or risk getting skewered by news and social media. Truth is irrelevant where rage bait is concerned.

1 Like