Zarya Alien Skin now

Oh no, please. That skin is not good for my taste.

1 Like

Wasn’t “removed” per say….still have it (and wear it)…they did offer refunds though if you wanted

1 Like

Of course women can lie. And women who lie are disgusting.
That doesnt change how incredibly hard it is for actual abuse victims to get help. And how everyone dismisses them because “what if theyre lying”
One person lied so nobody should believe the other nine who told the truth is the mentality.

4 Likes

Ok I’m glad we can separate the skin from the player. I want to use that skin because I did buy it. But I don’t want people to think I support that.

2 Likes

Women like this are why this player is even coming to this conclusion. You just can never know these days whether someone is actually an abuser/predator or if someone malicious is trying to take them down. Unless there is hard evidence of course.

1 Like

I worked for a lawyer. The wife was on security video from his job, running him off the road, hitting his car, trying to kill him. The judge said she was only trying to get his attention. Men who are abused are afraid to speak up as well. So just like women, the fear of abuse is real. It’s sad that it exists at all.

3 Likes

This is not statistically true in any sense.

1 Like

What do you mean I didn’t mention any stats

Honestly, I think people denigrate the “what if they’re lying” talk too much. Especially since its “what if they’re lying” and not “they’re lying because that’s what women do.”.

Its disgusting to think that we should ignore women dead off hand, but its EQUALLY disgusting to think that we should just believe women 100% of the time and lock the accused up without any sort of due process. Saying “What if they’re lying, what if they’re telling the truth” allows you to get justice in the way that helps everyone.

1 Like

id like a natural hair zarya skin again

Exactly. You can’t know who to trust and it genuinely sucks so much for people who are true victims and I hate that they have to be looked at with skepticism. But I also hate that people can be falsely accused and have their lives ruined.

2 Likes

I think she’s gotten some better ones. I love Polyanitsa and Snowboarder.

I understand. Abuse for men should be taken seriously as well.
But thats a great example of what I meam about how hard it is to actually get justice. Especially in cases that become media sensations and people are pressured into dropping their cases.

I get what you mean but people accuse every single person who claims they were abused as lying.
Same thing happened to me so I know first hand how it goes.

You know theres a balance right? Ofc you cant just lock someone away with no proof but just because someone cant prove it doesnt mean theyre lying. And to treat every single person who comes forward as a liar is disgusting. You can validate someone and get then help without harassing the person they accused.

2 Likes

So I assume they won’t ever make skins for OWL people anymore.

They most likely won’t sell it anymore. They didn’t remove the skin from the game completely.

Snowboarder is the only one that I would say is good, but it’s not great. The barbarian one is a least-objectionable option. The rest is just… bleugh.

Gotcha, I also heard that they just removed any sign of Sinatra from the skin. Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

Removing the symbols on the sleeves and giving skin owners the option to keep it or not, was the best Blizzard could do in such a situation.
As for it returning, that’s never going to happen. It’s a great looking skin, but there’s too much negative history around the skin.
It’s also probably the rarest owl skin now.