You're a Blizz dev for a day

You are only allowed to suggest one change, however, this one suggestion will be fulfilled to the letter.
Try to make it specific (i.e not something like “remove one-shots” or “balance the game”)
Also, let’s try to avoid jumping on other people about their suggestions as that can super easily turn into a toxic sesspool if the wrong people get involved. Just leave a suggestion, maybe like a few other suggestions that you like the idea of and move along. Discussion is only welcome if it is constructive and civil.

The change can be a balance/nerf/rework/removal/addition or whatever else.
And remember that it doesn’t have to be about heroes, it can be about maps, gamemodes or other in-game systems like the report feature, or LFG.

2 Likes

I’d improve general optimizations for the Server and Fix the “Favor The Shooter” issues that we currently have where occasionally a shot that was definitively a hit becomes a miss. Simple QoL fix for the whole game right there.

17 Likes

I would delete the forums.

83 Likes

Return Mercy to how she was in season 3

35 Likes

I’m distubed by the lack of representation for intelligent foliage, So I would create a plant-based hero specializing in cripple CC, barriers and medium mobility.

TLDR: hero 30 is a cabbage from scotland.

And his name’s Keith.
Keith the cabbage. :+1:

No, but seriously. I’d create a support hero based on barrier-healing/shield health

9 Likes

I think i would give genji his triple jump back because it was fun, and make his shurikens do 30hp a hit so he doesnt have to 2 shot sym turrets

1 Like

Remove MMR/SR, reset all stats, hard reset everything, introduce “win rate based on matches played”.

4 Likes

This. Already suggested it, wont happen but since u asking:

1 Like

I’d revert the ultimate change where the ultimate charge is instantly depleted. In addition, the point at which the ultimate charge starts draining matches the animations for each hero’s ultimate ability, i.e. addressing the issue that people were actually complaining about at the time.

1 Like

Change Hammond’s backstory to make him Evil.

• Resents the experimentation done to him,

• Caused the Horizon breach and let the apes out,

• Apes turn on Hammond so has to escape,

• Hitchhiking on Winston’s ride without him knowing now makes sense,

• Still crash lands in Junkertown,

• Thanks to his environment being of Vile Scum and Villainy whilst becoming the Scrapyard Champion now Hammond forms his hate towards Humanity in general and not just the Scientists,

• Out now in the world for Revenge on his own terms, Not Talon

• Rival to Winston.

Bam, much better story than just “Cute Hamster in a mech off on his own mischief to explore da world, coming to Kids TV at 2:00!”

I have other ideas to change other Story problems to but don’t wanna be too greedy

18 Likes

Make SR a skill rating and not a luck rating.

9 Likes

Two words: Remove Tracer.

8 Likes

4:3 support.

I think i am specific enough.

I’d rework bastion to have his tank on E.
E

1 Like

Rick and Morty IQ-level meme.

7 Likes

The suggestion is not a meme, though :smiley:

1 Like

Add in something akin to Paladin’s Card system. 10-15 cards to choose from, 5 slots, X amount of points to distribute between them. You want a faster Wraithform? Spec for it. You want Genji triple jump? Spec for it. Play your heroes while modding them to suit your playstyle.

1 Like
  • Every single hero is McCree, S76 or Widowmaker.
    Or
  • Mercy is renamed Ana and uses a sniper rifle.
    Or
  • Every female hero is now overweight. So we can actually kill that Sombra AD crouching :>

Jk, obviously. Game is fine as it is. Just some tweaks like nerfing hanzo’s/Junkrat’s ult charge, remove rez as a whole, and punish players harder when it comes to throwing.

Revert the colossal failure that was Ironclad on bastion and make Bastion fun again. Bastion still would be a glass cannon but damn Bastion mains would be dying with a smile on their faces.

1 Like

Delete Mercy via a violent lore death. No replacements and the decision is solely based on the way the forums constantly cry over her.

8 Likes