Your worst habits

for me reloading all the time, taking a breather at full health or using fortify when i am behind a shield and not actually getting shot, also using zarya bubbles when i am not getting shot at

4 Likes

My lack of middle ground between hyperfocus and easily distracted. Hyperfocus is a double edged sword, and being easily distracted is self explanatory :joy: If I could balance the two, consistency would never really be an issue, because I’m at least mechanically consistent.

Also BM.

1 Like

If a Mercy waves at me, I always let them live.

4 Likes

Picking Rein when I want to have fun

1 Like

Can’t shot people when I’m on a highground I almost always drop down so that we’re at the same level or simply miss every shot

1 Like

I still go in for dumb charges as Rein sometimes. I just really, really, really love smothering people against a wall ya know?

2 Likes

I forget always, that I can’t reload Rein, DVA and Doomfist.

1 Like

I do a counterclockwise 180° turn, look at the ground, squat, stand back up and turn the rest of the way back to my original position every time that I reload with Reaper.

I’ve been breaking the habit recently but I imagine it looks really funny from the perspective of enemies.

1 Like

reloading middle of zarya grav as zarya. Man i most of the time forget it.

Worst habit for me is holding onto my ult for too long waiting for the right moment or combo

Worst habit for me is diving without thinking, blowing my boosters leaving me with no way out and getting demeched.

1 Like

My worst habit is to play obejctive.
Realy i should stop, my healers go away to fight and i stay behind pushing payload alone? I think thats not right, i should stop being solo slefish player and go with team next time this happend.

Wholehogging alone against several foes if they are in front of a cliff. I want the cute spray so much…

1 Like

Not following the kill feed. My brain just isn’t capable of processing stuff that happens at the right side of the screen for some reason.

1 Like

Using guardian angel to heal someone I probably shouldn’t have, realizing this too late, which leads to my death because there was 2-3 enemies waiting around that corner. I saved my teammate though! Haha… :expressionless:

I want to heal everyone and everything too much.

Overhealing Reinhardt as Ana.

I NEED THIS SHIELD!

Leaving matches when I know my team is gonna get spanked to infancy based on initial picks. I tend to leave them before the hero select phase ends, so it’s not like I cause a backfill, as the doors are still closed and the match is still fresh.

Going on the overwatch forums.

1 Like

Saying hello back to the enemy team if they say hello.
Reloading at the worse times.

I know that feeling. I’m still trying to get Hanzo’s cutie spray but every session I get the chance to play him (there are a lot of instalock and one tricks that play him…) Its either 1, 3 or no kills with it. Or if I’m lucky to get a Zarya they waste there ult immediately :sob:

You’ll get it eventually.

I jump before I use Soundbarrier/Shatter.
I also reload way too much.

I’m really trying to break both of these habits.

1 Like