Your perfect balance changes

Even the infinite timer on abilities? Personally the only changes I think she needs is to be able to gain ult charge from health packs again and revert the cooldown and cast time changes to Hack.

Junkrat: grenades enbiggened to 0.4, each bounce shrinks them by 0.1. Grenades that detonate without hitting a target have the same splash radius as the 0.4. After bouncing, grenades can only do splash damage to players except Bastion in his turret form (shields and buildings will always take full direct hit damage as well. Base hp brought down to 150. Double mines mechanic added to steel trap. Mine now does 90 damage at the edge of its splash radius.

Hopefully, these changes will make Junkrat riskier but more versatile and raise his skill ceiling.

Moira: Nerfed the max capacity of the resource meter by 10%. Damage orb now increases ultimate charge at a 200% rate and refills the resource meter.

These changes are to help make damage orb worth the opportunity cost of putting healing orb on cooldown and to make managing the meter take more skill without making Moira less effective.

Mercy: Valkyrie now loses the chain beam mechanic and has its duration nerfed to 7 seconds. Now increases healing output to 75 per second and damage boost to 50%. Ult cost increased by 250.

These changes are meant to give Valkyrie more immediate and tangible impact.

Understandable. :slight_smile:

Overall I really enjoyed reading your solution for him. I feel It’s time for the devs to stop ignoring Bastion and actually work on making him a viable pick again. It’s been way too long, honestly. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

1 Like

Sombra: Sugar Skulls on hacked targets.

Bastion: would also allow him to go into “Tread,” mode. While in “Tread,” mode he cannot attack, however his ironclad is increased and he can self heal. He creates a mini version of himself, and climbs up walls.

This way he can make himself smaller/harder to spot/hit and get to places that he currently can’t reach without a Mei.

Symmetra: Decrease damage from turrets, buff her primary range to 15m, make the charge up time faster

1 Like

Hanzo: Reduce projectile speed by %15.

Bastion: Can deal headshots again.

Sombra: remove 2 second CD when hack is cancelled. Hell just revert the whole rework it made her super easy to play.

Roadhog: Hook cooldown reduced to 6 seconds.

Orisa: Can deploy a shield while reloading.

Symmetra: Restore primary fire to 2.0 state.

Torbjorn: Unlimited ammo while using Molten Core

Wrecking Ball: Minefield no longer sticks to walls and ceilings. Grapple more consistent attaching to payload

Reaper: Shadowstep reworked to have a different animation and faster casting time (think his highlight intro when he sinks into the ground)

I have more but that’s all I can think of right now.

Symmetra:

• HP changed to 200 + 50 shields (250)
  • Beam charge inactive duration increased to 3 seconds
    (if youre wondering what the takeaway is, its the -50 shields. I know thats kind of cheating, but Sym doesn’t need any nerfs.)

Bastion:

• Sentry mode deals critical damage again
  • Tank mode converts all HP to armor
  • self repair limit removed
  • Ironclad reduced to 15%

Widowmaker:

• LOS laser appears when Widow’s Kiss is at 100% (becomes more transparent with distance)
  • Widow’s Kiss charges 20% faster to compensate

Sym and Bastion both dont need any nerfs. So i made their nerfs really tiny. Widow isn’t overpowered, but a hitscan, warningless, OHKO without any falloff is extremely bullcrap and outright feels like cheating. All other OHKO heroes have fair warning. Widow isn’t OP, but her counterplay is unintuitive and frustrating. An LOS laser would fix that

1 Like

… well they definately make him riskier. I think you might’ve given him a net nerf

He’s all about avoiding direct confrontations and staying out of line of sight. When he does duel, he uses a big burst of damage to kill his opponent extremely quickly.

At the same time, he should be easy to pressure and punished for getting caught out.

I think he’s got the tools to make 150 hp work on him as long as his burst is consistent and his area denial is effective.

Symmetra. Turrets CD 6. Damage nerfed to 35 dps. But hp buffed to 100. Haha

So buffed, since she’s underpowered.

I just want to know why you support those changes because they sound more like nerfs.

Her symmetry has been broken!!!

Yeah 125 shields and 125 health makes more sense

2 Likes

Balance has be restored.

I feel very differently and in fact find her much less fluid for a variety of other reasons, but balance-wise: My biggest issue is that I believe infinite stealth and translocator lead to an unhealthy and anti-fun play-style (like, more so than she always had) and make her inherently much more difficult to balance.

Like, besides the pros, she’s still under-preforming as much as ever, but how can you buff her now that she has infinite stealth and trans on-top of her already loathed kit? The community will never stand for it.

See above.

I wouldn’t mind getting some ult charge back on health packs, it would certainly fit the now slower play-style better, but I don’t see it happening.

On a pro level, it would probably straight up break her, on ladder…Well again, the infinite abilities heavily buffed how unhealthy and hateful the community see her as being, I don’t see her being allowed to be widely viable with them.

I don’t think so. Health pack farming only worked on a few points of certain maps.

1 Like

Am I allowed to explain rework ideas in these balance changes, at least 3 hero changes I think are needed can only be balanced and fun with reworks (Mercy, Sym and Hanzo) as well as some bigger then just number changes for BAstion, Reaper and maybe Torb

Never said I wanted a buff. I’ve simply said I wanted her to be viable, engaging, fun, and balanced.

Is that relevant? I support those changes because I find them to be a good solution to Sombra’s current state. It’s an opinion, and I’m entitled to it, which is what is asked from the OP’s post.

I haven’t questioned your suggestions, and this thread is asking what we personally see as perfect balance changes. I’ve already told you that you are entitled to your opinion, so I’m not sure what else there is to tell you?

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

I would actually like it if people did.

Well, she isn’t balanced now so…

You may want to find someone else who will then.

Which is why people here, including myself, have given ideas as to what we think will balance her. So…

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

No im a support main. The role as a whole is overpowered compared to the others.

1 Like