Your Overwatch is lost about sombra confirmed [200 likes / 200+ replies]

They were bount to burn their hands at some point. It’s been clear ever since they started the channel that they’re only judging the game based on the pro scene, and not at all on the game as a whole. They make some enjoyable content, but their ignorance for Sombra is especially aggravating ever since the whole “Sombra is a support”.

6 Likes

Overwatch Youtubers was a mistake.

27 Likes

You believe any game that gets really popular won’t have dedicated youtubers?

2 Likes

Your Overwatch never have a clue what they’re talking about so I’m not sure why you’re surprised.

9 Likes

I expected one of the biggest OW channels , who are in contact with the devs and pros to have a better knowledge of the game. But this is just ridicoulous, even worst is the people at the comments agreeing

7 Likes

Supports and Tanks are the trashy roles nobody can have fun with anyway.
Go dps, have fun.

1 Like

I should start playing her like a support.

Move around and hack literally every healthpack I can while ignoring enemies around me.

I’m playing to the best of my abilities as a healer, it’s not my fault you aren’t using my healthpacks!

14 Likes

No serious player would get in that debate in that time, she took a support slot yes, but that didint make her a support just like moira taking the dps slot dosnt make her a dps.

I belive ‘‘dedicated youtubers’’ woudnt claim something that ignorant , specially since they get payed for it.
Nateson who i like , recently claimed …

7 Likes

How so?

20hackedrecters

You’d swear hack is a tool used tool to designate an opponent to ignore.

YourOverwatch are diamond players. Atleast Stylosa is GM, he atleast knows how the higher ranks of the game feels.

Plus you can just use a 2nd account to see the lower ranks, like how in silver, Reaper and Junkrat are the goto dps lmao.

Sombra is the strongest hero… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Make hack a skill shot and we have a deal.

You weren’t being asked as a Sombra player. You were being asked as whatever other player you main. The question was if you are fine with a Sombra on your team.

When Hanzo got reworked, his win rate jumped from 46 to 51 and actually justified why he’s a must pick now.

Sombra on the other hand is 47, same as before the rework. The higher pick rate is just until the hype wears off and people start realizing the massive amounts of SR they’re losing because there’s a Sombra on their team and remember why she was bad in the first place.

Also

You do realize we have trackers that sample every tier right? And those stats aren’t good. The “Random Forum Dweller” is part of that database and explains what those numbers mean. Why her win rate is so low, why her damage is so low despite having a gun that can do 480dmg, why her solo kills is so low despite being able to get to the best positions.

Things don’t always work out like they do on paper.

5 Likes

Uhhh when I talk about pros running Sombra, I’m talking about the apparent madness that’s happening in Contenders right now. All the news commentators are basically stunned that the pros are using Sombra pretty much “all the time” as though she was a “must pick”. Why do you think folks like Freedo from Your Overwatch are even coming out and saying we’re in a new “Infiltration Meta”? It’s not like he’s the only one. Unit Lost is reporting on it, Overwatch Central and others are talking up how Sombra is dominating the comps right now. And these are pro teams trying to break into OWL, not ladder randos.

That is literally what fitzy said…

3 Likes

Not even in high ranks. When she was unstoppable in Contenders during her big buff, she had a middling performance in the OWL and a ho-hum performance on ladder.

Until her performance translates to something meaningful for more than a fraction of even the pro scene, I really do not care. Because it shouldn’t take environmental factors that crazy specific to do well on her.

2 Likes

this is a joke right? in what world is Sombra overpowered? If anything, she is on the same power level as before, but slower.

15 Likes

Except the pros now love using her. Are they also somehow wrong?

1 Like