Your Main is Deleted

yea true but every grandmaster streamer player i have seen is way more proficient than me with other heroes, most of them have mains but are VERY good at other heroes and swap when the need arises.

with my reluctance to touch some heroes at all means i have no hours on them, never played baptiste, winston, genji, hanzo, doomfist, lucio, zarya, hammond and a lot of others so if i jump on them i wouldnt have a clue on what to do

1 Like

I play mostly tanks, so even if you deleted every tank on roster then youā€™d have to reconstruct 2-2-2 and rebalance Overwatch into a more deathmatch style of game.

And even if it was reconstructed poorly, I still have plenty of games on steam to replace it.

1 Like

The heroes that I like playing are pretty much ā€œdeletedā€ considering that they havenā€™t been viable for a long while.

I donā€™t play much anyway so I wonā€™t have to look back if they get removed.

3 Likes

I play a lot of heroes so I would be completely fine. I play a lot of Ana, Pharah, Soldier, Mercy, Brig, Hanzo, Widowmaker, Symmetra, McCree, Zenyatta, Zarya, D.Va, Wrecking Ball, etc.

I would be completely fine lol. I already stopped playing my most-picked hero. Iā€™d just switch to a different hero.

1 Like

I would legit quit the game. Tracer is what keeps me going in OW.

This is also why I never call for other heroes to be ā€œdeletedā€ or changed drastically, and the reason Iā€™m not a fan of extreme reworks. I donā€™t want other people to lose their hero either.

6 Likes

I would quit OW if Widow were deleted. She is what brought me to this game. I would leave if she were removed.

Whatā€™s the point of playing if the reason I joined is removed?

5 Likes

Iā€™d uninstall, for sure. No point in playing this game if there isnā€™t Hanzo. I might end up re-installing if they were to add another character with a bow, but what I love about Hanzo is not just the bow but also his character design (both visually and lore wise), personality, and low speed but low cooldown mobility.

2 Likes

Iā€™d become a full time Apex player and clear up about 60 gigs of space.

4 Likes

Queue dps instead.
If i canā€™t play Zen or Ana, iā€™m not playing support.

1 Like

Until enemies realise that they can shot in you and your gameplay moves into :

Run
Run
Damt
AGDAHDAAa
Run
Waiting for hack
Hack
Damt
AGDAHDAAa
Run
" Sombra switch pls "

2 Likes

Stop playing. I play plenty of other heroes and am pretty good at them other than Mei, but Mei is where I have most of my fun which is why I will always play her no matter how much Blizzard will try to stop me. (I donā€™t 1 trick her, Iā€™ll swap if I need to, but Iā€™d prefer not to).

3 Likes

I would uninstall and wait for the game to get actual interesting heroes with depth

2 Likes

Iā€™m a Lucio OTP. If he got deleted Iā€™d leave the game for good and never return. Other heroes just feel flimsy or boring, and there are better games out there than an Overwatch without Lucio.

1 Like

Iā€™d be fine; I main like five supports at roughly the same level. I would really miss whoever got chopped, though.

1 Like

Main? The game has a bunch of dudes to play. What sort of boring person restricts themselves to one of them?

I play a wide variety of heroes, but I specialize in tanks. My ā€œmainā€ is D.Va, but honestly sheā€™s not great right now.

If you deleted D.Va, Iā€™d probably try to main Ball.

2 Likes

If Widowā€™s deleted, I become a full time Reddit Lucio.

2 Likes

ā€œJust QuickPlay bro chillā€

1 Like

My main was already deleted. Sheā€™s now kind of back, but still half deleted. If she isnā€™t fully brought back by OW2, as in if sheā€™s still a trash tank that is a healsink for no reason other than clear bias, I wonā€™t be buying overwatch 2. I said this during doubleshield and even quit the game during that awful meta which was the consequence of trashing D.Va with goats nerfs when goats was already gone, and then doubling down with a new tank directly designed as a hate letter to D.Va mains as well as knockback buffs that nerfed her knockback and resistance while making every other knockback in the game ridiculously OP. But if OW2 rolls around and sheā€™s not fixed, Iā€™m done.

3 Likes

I would probably start maining my 2nd after mercy who is ana or maybe even moira.

Iā€™m actually a flex player, but i mistly enjoy playing the healer role.

My mains are:
Healer: mercy
dps: probably ashe, but i do like playing mccree and junkrat as well. Even mei and tracer too.
Tank: D.va, but i really like playing zarya and hog as well. Shield tanks have honestly never been a thing for me.

The reason why i like these heroes are all different. But iā€™m just gonna list my 3 mains because otherwise this list would be long.

So mercy: the reason why i like her is kinda random lol, because once i started maining her like REALLY maining her there was something about her that just clicked. I like just flying around and healing my team and just helping them out. Like itā€™s so strange i canā€™t explain it.

ashe: The reason why i have ashe as my main is because when she got released i instantly was good with her, probably because of my many hours on widow :rofl: but sheā€™s also just really fun and you aldo get a 7th member in your team once heā€™s out in the battlefield.

D.va: when i first got the game i fell in love eith d.va directly because how cool she was, her design is just so cool, how you can fly around in a big robot and just kill ppl. Sheā€™s also just a really fun tank for me imo, i get easy kills and deal dmg, and i also preassure the enemy alot when i am her.

mercy: 205 hours
*D.va: 163 hours
ashe: 72 hours

Yes since i answered that i was a flex player i do play all roles and play different heroes, but honestly i just find myself fit more into the healing role than any other of them. I donā€™t know how to answer this question further.

If heroes i play and not juat my mains i would try my best to actually play other heroes and also at least try and get good with them, overwatch is like the only fps game that iā€™ll ever probably love and i canā€™t see myself living without it. Because itā€™s such a fun game and i donā€™t want to stop playing.

I honestly donā€™t think any hero should be deleted, because it would just be a waste of the creators time then, like why create heroes if they are gonna get deleted later?

And if heroes would get deleted, i think the reason would be that a hero is too problematic like the creators canā€™t find a way to balance the hero out properly, or maybe people are complaining so much about a specific hero that the devs might concider it.

Itā€™s just a difficult question to answer, really haha. Since we know it wonā€™t ever happen.

1 Like