"YoU wIlL bE aBlE tO qUeUe FoR tHe RoLe YoU wAnT"

QP is now first come first serve. Better hope you have a good PC so you can play the role you want. Who thought this was okay is beyond me.

13 Likes

I 100% agree. Firstly, I think Role Q is a HORRIBLE idea as there’s a number of legitimate, non GOATS teams that can exist and be viable in OW. At least in low ladder.

But as bad as that is, Role “First come first serve” is TERRIBLE. Its a direct downgrade from the already questionable Role Queue.

At least in the PTR you knew you were going to be a healer if you chose to Q as a healer.

10 Likes

Leave role Q in competitive if people are that desperate for it. The state of current QP is actual trash.

2 Likes

It’s just bugged i hate forced 2-2-2 as much as anyone but lets not pretend this was an active decision

22 Likes

To be fair…

So… what is happening in QP wasn’t supposed to happen.

22 Likes

That a very low low attempt to hate on 222 role-q lmao

9 Likes

Also, this means we don’t have role based MMR because the teams are made before roles are selected.

1 Like

People. It’s a bug. It’s a bug. IT’S. A. BUG.

15 Likes

Seems like a pretty big bug to have. You’d think they would have noticed something like this before they pushed the deployment button.

4 Likes

It very obviously not intentional. Quick play had role queue alongside role lock on the PTR.

1 Like

I seriously doubt something like this is not intentional. How can it be a bug when it’s a whole system?

Back out of this thread. Go to Announcements. Look at the first post.

/Thread.

3 Likes

It’s amazing how many people can’t read the stickies or even any of the other 10 threads on this bug.

3 Likes

Too busy looking for reasons to make anti 222 threads

3 Likes

This was posted before the sticky

1 Like

Will you shut up and read that I posted this before the sticky note. I get it.

Okay you dont have to shout my ear off because i wanted to help you and you havent edited your post.

2 Likes

It’s just Quick Play, bro

1 Like

Agreed role first come fisrt serve is in practice vs ai too and that is bull ****.

This is… This is not okay if Blizzard was looking to make players stop playying overwatch well this plus brigitte’s sheild nerf will do the trick I lost 10 friends on Console because of this and 30 on PC.
I play overwatch on PC PS4 and Xbox 1 ans A different Blizzard account for all of them since they’re seperate anyways.