Oh, my God. What have you done?!

What the Hell happen to QP?

222 is enforced, but there is no role Q. So, its just “whoever grabs the role first, wins”. And, if you backfill, you must select a hero, in whatever role left the game.

And, on top of all this, there is no QP Classic in Arcade. So, if you want to play QP, your only option is this monstrosity.

What genius approved this idea? My God.

118 Likes

Maybe because role lock/queue isn’t officially in the game yet?

3 Likes

Hey everyone, this is a issue that is being investigated from what I have been told. Please hang tight.

87 Likes

What if they’re doing this so that everyone tester out role queue beta because qp is trash?

Agree completely. They need a new mode - Quickplay w/o Role Queue. I would play that. I go to QP for fun - I don’t mind losing in QP… because its QP. The only time I care is in Competitive.

8 Likes

The intended plans was to keep Quick Play under the non-role restricted ruleset until September 1st, after which standard Quick Play would have Role Queue matchmaking, and the Quick Play classic would be made available in the arcade.

34 Likes

Had 4-5 teammates leave (probably because dps was taken) and that is funny. There is a maintenance going on, maybe they’re fixing it?

I really hope that you will deal with these. My friends and I were very disappointed that it’s not possible to choose a role before the match

5 Likes

Please ask them to keep the new plan. It shows how much of a bad idea this is for QP with the sheer number of players that are going to play DPS one way or the other.

3 Likes

Well, then, either they lied, or someone screwed up. Either way, this is not good.

6 Likes

What’s the plan for Classic QP? Is it permanent or is it off and on in the Arcade?

1 Like

It’s a bug or a misconfiguration. It’s not intentional.

3 Likes

Just a mistake no doubt.

Quick Play Classic will go live on September 1st in the arcade when the Role Queue matchmaking is enabled on Quick Play.

7 Likes

But will it be a permanent mode in the arcade?

2 Likes

I still do not know for sure on this.

1 Like

how do you have fun when everyone play dps?

1 Like

Bugs like this happen all the time in software releases.

4 Likes

Implement role-q on QP now, why wait?

11 Likes

I want to enjoy my last bit of freedom before I am locked away in my role.

5 Likes

It’s literally supposed to be a beta test of the role queue and they didn’t even add it for us to test. This company man. XD

4 Likes