You want a true lock on?

I didn’t understand most of that :).

That what’s great about putting it on everybody!

I don’t know why I’m bringing this up… I was trying some of the other modes you made during this discussion and was curious on why you didn’t use the pistol for the shotgun. I went into hero setting and changed the staff to the pistol to see how it would work and it seemed fine. One more thing… do you thinking it’s possible to have the pistol animation while the shotgun is firing? It’s really cool how it is but I think that would be an awesome detail.

It just didn’t seem right to me.

The pistol is already a functioning weapon. The staff however needed to be reworked for ffa. In the next update we will be able to check transformations/weapons so I may work on the code so the shotty and pistol can be in the same loadout.

No, workshop users don’t have direct access to animations. For reasons.

All of my variables start at variable A, if I need another variable I use variable b, variable c, etc until I don’t need any more variables.

The problem is that many of the functions use the same variable to do something. That is why I’d have to shift variables, or else the code overlaps and starts functioning incorrectly.

1 Like

I guess…

Transformation/weapons? So confused…

I find it a bit disappointing that Blizzard didn’t add as much possible to workshop in the first place instead of doing little by little. Custom games would be so awesome and detailed by now.

That makes much more sense! Thanks!

1 Like

Transformations like Bastion turret or knowing if Torb’s current weapon is his hammer or gun.

I think workshop was just something made in the free time of a couple of devs. If they get more developers devoted to the workshop it’d be perfect. We already have a new update on the ptr, imagine if more devs helped.

1 Like

I haven’t seen anything about ptr since anniversary. What’s new?

1 Like

Thanks!!!

That’s awesome!!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to see how I could use the “Attach Player” action. I have been using bots recently and I have faked fire rate ups, since it’s one of the closest things to a fire rate up we have. When the update comes I won’t have to use constant teleports for the bots anymore.

1 Like

SOME1 actually made a noteworthy change in WORKSHOP… sad to see it will just go overlooked . post in workshop forum too

So after the update is out do you think it would be possible to teleport a Heavy to you and have it primary when you primary making it look like your playing as the Heavy?

Ok

The devs or me creating my creation?

No, you can only play heroes or force players to be heroes that are available currently available. No assassins, heavies, or other. However, if you want a code for a heavy like experience, I could give you once. Looking at my post history now.

Maybe that’s a dumb thing to ask…

Is it possible to make a AI primary on command?

1 Like

You mean make them fire?

1 Like

Yeah! Can you even get a Heavy in worskshop anyways?

1 Like

No, as said earlier,

62H9R is the code.

1 Like

That is awesome!

You never fail to amaze me!

1 Like

Surprising, I don’t try to amaze anyone. Just sharing what I do, and it seems people enjoy it. Besides, I think this post puts Sym 2.0 to shame.

1 Like

Can’t play today, getting my bedroom painted… I’d love to try all these codes though.

1 Like

You won’t regret it tomorrow, if you enjoyed it today you would forget it one day faster.

1 Like

Actually… I have my Switch. Should I give it a go?