You paid for the game. Play what you wanna play

Stop making other people choose what you play.

Play what you like and love. Don’t play heros you don’t like you never played before. The system rewards you for playing your most dominant hero.

You have the authority to play what you want because you paid for it just like everyone else.
If you’re gonna win you’ll win. Same goes to the other way

28 Likes

So, a person has the right to ruin 11 other players match?

34 Likes

Play ANYTHING what you want, but don’t expect me to wanna play with you.

24 Likes

In a team, there has to be consensus on which player get to play which class or hero. If someone is instalocking a hero and not switching even though they’re getting countered, or if they just swaped to another hero from same class they would save the match, I consider that behavior to be toxic.

There might be no rule against doing whatever the hell, but you just come across as an a**hole. You get me?

12 Likes

in a STACK there would be consensus, you’re not going to get that kind of synergy in 6 random people thrown together.

If everyone would like to admit that removing stack-only from comp was a bad idea and try to convince Blizzard to re-implement it, then you can complain when a member of the team isn’t cooperating.

6 Likes

The comp is in a complete chaos anyway, thanks to people like you, who don’t care what your team does or don’t give a flying rats poop about winning or losing. I would admit, it’s not entirely your fault, there has to be a preferred role/hero selection before queuing up, the absence of such system pushes people into this kind of behavior.

5 Likes

Amen. I put money into this game , if I want to play nothing but Torb one day, I’m going to do it . I’d never bash someone for playing whay they want , as long as they try. Mei wall griefing or Sym tele griefing is a different story , but too much hate is thrown at players who pick a hero and participate.
If Blizzard didn’t think a hero was capable in competitive they shouldn’t allow certain picks based on attack/defense side.

Until then , attack Torbs rally !

9 Likes

But one tricking is allowed. You don’t have to switch. You can keep playing the hero that you’re comfortable with

4 Likes

I would defend the right to play whoever you want too, but in a team game, if the enemy has advantage simply due to better picks, than people should consider switching, isn’t that the point of having the ability to switch in mid-match?

9 Likes

Allowing solo-queue and providing a monetary incentive (gold weapons) spelled DEATH-TRAP for comp, expedited by the lack of any proper team-forming system.

And funnily enough, people warned it would happen, but others wanted it to happen anyway :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Well that’s the only way to get them. Play comp. In order to have fun while doing it, you have to play the hero you like. Doesn’t matter what the situation is

There shouldn’t BE a way to get them, they shouldn’t have ever been brought into the game xD

1 Like

That’s a good argument, than the ball finally ends up in developers’ hands. Because as AzshFayd said, the Comp isn’t well developed enough to incentive people to form working team compositions. It’s just QP with some makeover.

5 Likes

According to Utilitarianism, in order to maximize the happiness and minimize the pain, 1 Trick is a great way to start. Because technically only 5 people aren’t satisfied, but 7 (including the 1 trick) are.

It’s a joke btw

3 Likes

There need to be more incentives for winning in general, not to fix comp per say but honestly rewards are few and far between it feels like.

Well you get rewarded more for playing a dominant hero , performing better, less deaths to more kills

Not if you’re bad at the "dominant hero. My Doomfist is better than my soldier or roadhog , so I would be playing this made up “dominant” hero and getting rewarded less .

If you’re bad them how the hell is that you’re dominant hero. Dominant hero is what your best at playing

2 Likes

In Quickplay, sure. Play for fun, even if your pick makes losing more likely. In Competitive, nah. Play to win. That’s the point.

5 Likes

Doesn’t matter. Why do you play a hero that you don’t like. You play to have fun. Not to win.

2 Likes