You Murdered Moira

Oh, my bad, I didn’t realize it was still 2019 and we were concerned about this context. I thought we were having a relevant, modern conversation about Moira that wasn’t weighed down by outdated numbers.

You know a normal/polite way of making this argument would have been, “You should consider that Moira used to have 80 HPS on her spray, which averages out to a nerf overall.” But instead you chose this level of sass.

5 Likes

I could one trick Moira to masters. Wow. You literally have aim bot. Hold right click in the general direction of red people and you got your resource back with STRONGER healing than she had before. This is only a nerf to bronze players who don’t know how to play the game.

1 Like

You mean the modern conversation about how she’s been in the dumpster ever since she’s received the “nerf” which you consider a “buff?” You’re about as bad as the people who call current state McCree “buffed.” It’s also laughable you consider yourself polite and can’t see the sass that comes out of your own posts.

I did this in the past, iam not proud. It was the first time i reached Master

Before tte Nerf Moira was too strong. She got played multiple times since that nerf and is in a fine spot

You’re still hung up about a nerf to Moira that happened ages ago. That’s not a modern conversation. Obviously I’m not going to refer back to a patch from a year ago at least just so I can consider how Moira fairs in today’s atmosphere, because it makes little sense to do that and not also consider all the changes to the game that have happened since then.

If we’re just looking at Moira and the changes she received as of recent, then I stand by my point that her nerfs were more of a power shift to focus her value on direct healing rather than passive/free aspects. I’m not saying she was buffed, so, uh, that claim has no grounds. But I am saying that she feels more rewarding to play, more engaging, and is overall a more interesting character to work with. Those are all positive changes in my opinion, and nothing about Moira before this patch suggested she was terrible, and she doesn’t even seem to be fairing that poorly in this patch… so…

And I only use sass to meet with sass. You chose to take a sentence of mine, strip it of context, and used that as a moment to make yourself seem smart. And then following that, you chose to just, directly insult me lol.

4 Likes

You have to be more active in a fight. If you’re team is taking loads of damage where you cant regain heals, it’s time to swap

this literally isnt true

the meta appears to be shifting into a map dependent mix of brawl and dive, with moira having 70HPS AOE, compared to anas 70 HPS to a single target, moira will be the preferred support in upcoming seasons

which is actually a really bad thing but we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it, but meanwhile, you’re bein a clown

Brig and moira were one tricked and used as a crutch to climb by their shear ability to 1v1 easily and proved they were busted. Bap has an ult on cooldown that prevents death and in double shield made it almost impossible to push through with out burning 6 ults to just win a team fight.

When has Ana been one tricked by someone well out of their rank? When has ana has an ability that was equal to a support ult?
Ana is fine and the three hero’s you mentioned deserves their nerfs and they are fine now.

1 Like

They buffed it from 65hps to 70hps, wdym?

1 Like

Welcome to the crew, as a hog main they ruined my hero too three years ago.

I agree. She is more engaging to play. You need to keep track of resources instead of just spraying and praying.

1 Like

I prefer this moira. I never liked her changes to be easier. Am I totally happy? No. But I’m happi-er and I’ll take what I can get .

1 Like

You literally can’t do anything about the “loads of damage” because her overall healing output is a lot less between the resource nerf, hot nerf and time spent trying to regain it.

She is trash in diamond+ and can’t pocket tanks at all anymore.

not sure. i feel like the resource changes would make her take more skill to play overall… thats kinda what i was aiming for…her resource was too easy to maintain

1 Like

Did they?

Also they made her harder to play, you have to actually think now instead of haha healing go pssssss my team never dies

anti nade :eye::lips::eye:
(20 char)

4 Likes

not even close

moira still feels and plays great

I like the playstyle lot more than before

Moira was never nerfed in her right click (only her self heal and hitbox of the beam)
But i don’t know what the F they did to her beam it’s super buggy now.

1 Like

I’d MUCH rather have them look at Brig/Bap before Moira, she’s in a WAY more stable state than them

Isn’t this closer to how her resource management worked upon her release? As in… A resource you actually have to manage?

1 Like