You have to pay for the PVE missions LMAO

with this spesific wording i fear it could be really even worse as time going

like invasion is just act 1 they will sold multiple act likely each act provide you up to 3 mission

I would be fine with paying if there was actual value here. But where’s the content? They want 15 bucks for 3 little archive missions that 99% of players never play through more than once.

3 Likes

People are still shilling for this company it’s mind boggling. Remember when Archives missions were free? Yea, Pepperidge Farm remembers.

13 Likes

Their not tho, drag shows are just that. Men in drag. their not nude. Just in dresses.

If you actually, you know go to one you would see that. And not take a payed actors word for it. That very much wants to scapegoat their own issues onto other people.

so your scared of the boggy man, while they sap resources from public services. And sell it back to.

3 Likes

Ah angry man on twitter, better take their word instead of actually engaging with normal human beings.

grow up dude.

1 Like

That’s why I never had “high expectations” of the paid PvE content. Also, they already said in the past that the PvE wouldn’t be free, so I don’t know how this is a surprise for you.

PvP was and still is the main reasong people play OW2. Only if they had focused in PvP and make a little “addition” in the form of PvE, but no, they did the mistake of promotiong PvE in the first place.

I mean do you think the 3 story missions are the value of 1/4 of a brand new AAA game?

3 Likes

The way they’re barely delivering on their original promises and still charging this much

5 Likes

Still waiting on the rewards that “respect the time of veteran players” btw

1 Like

I always assumed this too, that PvE would be paid, so I didn’t give a damn that it was cancelled because it will be a cold day in hell that I give blizzard one cent for this mess of a “sequel”.

Honestly im not even surprised at this point.
Everything in this game is cash related.
I knew PVE wouldnt be free so this doesnt trigger me at all.
Although I will miss the oportunity to play it cuz im not buying it.

1 Like

I don’t think the developers get to decide how things are monetized. Maybe in the indie company they do, due to lack of staff/money. But a large company like Activision Blizzard probably has their own section that handles monetization of video games.

5 Likes

…you get a battle pass, a legendary skin, and the missions for $15. That really doesn’t seem that unreasonable, rofl.

3 Likes

Nah.
At this point, I don’t think anyone is surprised that you have to pay for the PvE, everyone knew this from the start really. The issue is that the PvE is like a “chopped” version of what it could have been, and its price is too big.

This issue could have been lessened A LOT if you actually got all your coins back by completing the BP, like Apex Legends does but nope … 1000 coins + PvE purchase? bruh.

2 Likes

pretty much. A lot of us PvE fans already expected and expressed that we were willing to pay for the PvE to be release episodically.

The issue is that we were expecting to do it for the full PvE mode, with replayability, not water down version. The core PvE replayability with talent tree cancellation already upset a large amount of of playerbase, which is why OW2 player base has shrunk to OW1 PvP purist limbo state.

As for me, I’m waiting for the release of Payday 3, but will check for reviews to see how much it changed from part 1 & 2.

7 Likes

With 3 missions they got to be good and long… for 150 Skr it is asking a lot from Blizzard.
I just have a feeling that it is going to be short like BoJ or any else PvE content we got.
And if they lock out some heroes it will be even worse…

1 Like

was it ever confirmed to be free? afaik it was always meant to have an unspecified price tag on it

the sad part is, we were already have our expectations low that they can’t release hero mode for all hero with their own talent tree. Just the original OW hero pool would have satisfy the PvE playerbase. They can slowly add the other hero mission and tree afterwards.

1 Like

no way lmao

The reason to rename the game to “Overwatch 2” was nickel-and-diming. Expect more of it.

3 Likes