You have to pay for the PVE missions LMAO

You can get started on your mission to save the world with the Overwatch 2: Invasion Bundle for $15 USD. This bundle includes:

• Permanent access to the Overwatch 2: Invasion Story Missions
  • 1,000 Overwatch Coins (equal to the Premium Battle Pass, $10 USD value)
  • A brand-new Sojourn Legendary skin ($19 USD value)
  • Permanent access to Sojourn as a playable hero for new players: unlocked upon completing Story Mission challenge

Are you guys trying to lose more players? After you said the campaign was going to be free to play? And now you’re marking it up with only a FEW missions for FIFTEEN DOLLARS??? I’m not sure what is more insulting - this, or the fact they think a legendary skin is worth $19 USD.

No, seriously, how dense is your marketing team? You’ve managed to dig an even deeper hole.

78 Likes

Because they think that the fire didn’t burn bright enough.

29 Likes

I’m really wondering if its the higher ups doing this to gauge all the money they can get, or the dev team purposely doing this as a middle finger to the higher ups to piss off the players after they forced them to cancel PVE.

The playerbase loses either way

18 Likes

The pricing is bizarre as it is indefensible.

They can’t give out free story missions because of developer costs.

So why is the developer work on a story mission cheaper than a legendary cosmetic?

7 Likes

Just look at the teams spread out among Activision, OW has the fewest amount on the team working on development, As this was a major complaints among Jeff and Keller.

So they milking Blizzard IP for Activision bullcrap.

5 Likes

You caps locked and bolded ‘fifteen dollars’ like that is an insane amount of money.

3 Likes

Considering that we were supposed to get a full-sized campaign for free and now we’re getting a half baked one with only three missions for a marked up price, yea it warrants that reaction.

26 Likes

So hypothetically speaking, if it was 1 dollar, would you still have reacted the same way? Awnser this with honesty.

Doesn’t this suggest they’re actually making enough money by selling battlepasses and skins, that they know people will pay that $15 anyway?

Lol.
Don’t worry. People will pay for it. And they’ll enjoy it.
It’s probably the reason they introduced season 6 that early.

their “marketing team” consists of one person and we all know how much of a greedy scumbag they are

1 Like

When did they say this always thought that was the point of two releases PVP was free but PVE was always going to be payed.

9 Likes

Even if the full sized campaign were to be released and Blizzard charged $70 for it, people would still scream bloody murder that it was overpriced.

1 Like

when did they ever promise free PvE content? you ppl just find things to be mad about, things i life cost money, cry more

5 Likes

there should be the serious honesty to give us something back, considering how much they debunked the original PVE designs by severely cutting our original enthusiasm and hope for PVE:

• either stop excessively monetizing the gallery in its standard content, and giving us serious drops that allow us to buy something in proportion to our gameplay and not based on a stupid BP and weekly earnings limits;
  • or they should continue to do this kind of monetization on collecting, but keeping in mind how much they should roll back the lore prices they just announced.

Having all of these prices go up at the same time (Gallery expensive, BP and pve paying) is unarguably unacceptable.

1 Like

The weird part is that their not giving a value to the story missions.

Like the others are, but the story missions are not.

I need to see what’s going on with the actual release. As this doesn’t really seem right.

Like this is part of the starting pack bundle and not something meant for players that already play the game.

I’ll buy Diablo 4 because it’s full game. Plenty or replayability, a story mode, some side stuff to ignore (or not). 70$. That’s fair. A full bag of chips

15$ to get what’s left after ideas were rolling around in indecision for years. These chips are half missing, the bag has been rolled up, and sat on. Several times

Why are you paying for the second bag?

12 Likes

Um…Cause it is…$15 for this is kind of a ripoff

6 Likes

Dude relax, Blizzard isn’t gonna invite you to their office no matter how hard you shill for them in any number of threads.

13 Likes

Oh wow. I assumed it’d be in the Premium BP. Damn, this game’s monetization is awful. Is there even much PVE content in these trickling Story Missions?

3 Likes