You have got to be kidding me

No one is saying to get rid of the Mei skin. They could give us the Mei skin AND a D.Va skin. And by the way, Koreans also celebrate Chinese New Year.

1 Like

We made it into Kotaku y’all.

2 Likes

Hold on you’re right! Wtf that should have been a slam dunk!

1 Like

Stylosa, the biggest lover of this game in history, has had enough. And I’m with him.

1 Like

Next year. Paid for sure.

But next year is the year of the Dragon. So, next year it should be Hanzo & Genji’s turn. Unless they do them the following year on the year of the Snake.

You know, I didn’t even think of this because I was too busy laughing at them advertising “get your free icon for logging in”.
Bruh, we used to get the icon and a free lootbox. I don’t remember them making such a fuss about it before either. I guess their PR team is desperate with the whole “Look guyz, we actually do give players some free stuff so our asinine store prizes and other anti-consumer practises are completely fine!!!”

/EDIT: thinking of that, yeah don’t bother with the whole D.Va skin. It’d probably be some 20+ store exclusive anyways.

1 Like

Nah. She has that cat skin. You don’t mix cats and rabbits, people. This is Animal 101!

It’s almost like the new game director sucks and doesn’t know what he’s doing. There’s so many design fails like this. Jeff kept everything nice and tight and everything made sense within the lore. Now things are just all over the place.

1 Like

They missed the same opportunity with Junkrat in 2020…the man literally has the word RAT in his name and he didn’t get a rat themed skin. I’m disappointed.

1 Like

D.Va’s a boy now? Interesting.

I guess D.Va COULD be a femboy but I’m not convinced.