You have got to be kidding me with the new Experimental Card

Them & everyone else that uses non-DPS chatacters, which at this point, including Mercy, there’s just 5 left(the others being Winston, Zarya, Orisa & dead Brig).

Because he always does. Its just like PharMercy, its rare to see one without the other.

Go play the Ex.Card & see if there ISNT a Genji slaughtering squishies(and those with more hp) more than normal.

Underperforming to who? The 1% of Comp players? Genji & DF arent weak, or else they wouldnt be common in the other modes.

As if that means anything now. Hog & Hammond were never defenders. In fact, when the Tank nerfs started, they were never affected. Because they never had barriers & average dmg.

Again, Hog & Ball were never defenders. Moira USED to be a beast Healer. They all get to shoot more and defend & heal never.

Nearly everyone in the Tank & Healer categories are DPS now, because Blizzard’s been going in an FPS direction for 3 years, mainly for the OWL.

All they want is damage. The jobs of Defending & Healing are dying. And in the Healers’ case, almost dead due to Mercy being the only one left that prioritizes on heals. Wait & see her get nerfed next instead of Pharah.

They did not.

If you’re a Zen main, RIP to you if Genji buffs go through

6 Likes

You misunderstand what a tanks role in Overwatch actually is.

Support too, apparently.

He still has all of his countering options, but can now be better rewarded for the skill put in, or isn’t as “they have awareness and can aim, can’t play the hero.”

I’d say that the main problem with this is that it is more directed at the mid ranks, and will better benefit them instead of higher up, which is where he’s actually struggling.

Then, lower CDs, or faster firerate might be able to help out.

They also nerfed dragonblade itself, which outside of Nano now makes a a subpar ult (I believe it was already bad by itself, but eh).

If he is too strong, they can compensate and work further upon him, and hopefully not make him worse than now.

Spamming abilities? When? You combo/punch to engage than use other abilities to leave. And you can’t just hop into the enemy team whenever your CDs are off.

This will make his very bad ultimate not as bad. I don’t see in any way how this buff will make his ultimate any stronger than the other DPS ults.

This game just keeps getting worse and worse…

2 Likes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Who? This is a genuine question, not a bait xD Who else do you feel is struggling?

4 Likes

Subjective.

I find it to be in the best state it’s been for the past 3 years! :smiley:

3 Likes

genji used to be a blade bot now its even less than that stop crying just because you cant aim slightly upwards when he double jumps

1 Like

the df buff is useless as you get stunned as soon as you land and you don’t get to use the abilities

2 Likes

Land somewhere else…

1 Like

:persevere:

am i suppose to not land on an enemy? am i just supposed to run away with the ult every time?

No, but you also don’t have to land on an enemy every time. You have to measure the situation.

There’s also an alternative to “running away” and “direct hitting”. You can go for a better spot to engage from, like a roof… which is a common spot to land in for DFs already.

You do. Or you dont remember how bad it was if Hog & Hammond were on your team in the days BEFORE barriers started dying.

Tanks were defenders. That job’s dying little by little. Then when OW2 comes around, Tanks wont be Tanks anymore. They’ll be Heavies, Bruisers or Brawlers.

They had one job, HEAL. Thats it. Moira was great at that until her heals got nerfed. Nearly that whole category gets to shoot first & barely heal. No way heals will be good in OW2. By then, that “they’re Supports” bs will actually apply, because they wont heal anymore.

No one was ever a threat to Genji. Except Brig, but DPS mains got her nerfed to death. The fact that no one else had such complaints, not Mei, not Moira, not even Sombra, shows that none of them made Genji players watch their backs.

It will be the same because Nanoboost didnt get nerfed. If anything, that combo will be MORE common.

do people in your rank not group up? bubble team mates? shield each other? press wasd? well if so your point is proven. but in any other rank the ult is extremely dodgeable and near impossible to kill someone with

I don’t normally say this to people, but…

Get good or get out. Genji is extremely easy to kill for anyone with half a brain.

2 Likes

That’s why he can’t kill Genji tho

4 Likes

I don’t really get if you mean I’m in a low or high rank. “not grouping up” indicates a low rank while “bubble team mates” indicates higher rank.

Whatever, my point is, DON’T LAND ON THE ENEMIES. That’s all! Just don’t do it! Land in a good spot over them, close to them, so that you can engage with your abilities again!

Their job is to claim space and force the enemy out of that space so that the rest of their team has better angles to get picks/take cover in and force the enemy into worse positions. That can be achieved through shielding, the threat of death or disruption.

Ball and Hog are tanks as they can both claim space albeit in different ways to Rein or Orisa. Hog has struggled for a while though which is why he’s getting buffed.

Supports provide healing, utility and damage. For example if you think Baps only job is to healbot I question whether you’ve ever played against a good Bap before.

2 Likes

okay you clearly don’t understand team what ulting during a team fight is and i didn’t indicate either of those things to be a “high ranking move” i was just pointing out how low of a rank you have to be to not encounter people grouping up or bubbling a team mate.

and there’s also multiple people that can be shooting at you and the indicators of the ult just scream at the enemies “SHOOT ME” not to mention he doesn’t recover instantly so if you do “land on top of them” they can react fast enough to stun or sleep you