You have got to be kidding me with the new Experimental Card

First off, of course Genji mains get their wish. That dmg buff will break the game, but because its +1 damage it will stick around, unlike his previous +2 dmg buff.

Doomfist’s ult buff, as if DF tryhards didnt already spam his abilities & be unkillable thanks to his passive. Now his ult will be even more of a get of a jail free card, and he’ll get his abilities back quicker.

Just release an OW2 beta already. These DPS favoring buffs continue to kill OW1, not help it. The rest of us in QP & Arcade will have to suffer, just so the 1% of top Comp players can get to the top with DPS even faster.

62 Likes

Genji is fine because they nerfed his ult.

And i am happy that they did buff Moira, at least something.

14 Likes

The hero is like, almost entirely abilities…

41 Likes

Bruh why overreact to 1+ damage

39 Likes

You’re literally complaining about 2 heroes that are complete dumpster fires? Seriously?

19 Likes

Nice bait

14 Likes

Not even an hour and already got a complaint. Wow

12 Likes

sometimes, 1 means a lot. like an extra inch for something special for example.

i like genji changes though they’re great imo

5 Likes

Lol. By ten points he still does 220 nano’d

And they didn’t nerf his ult charge… again…

Way to fudge the very limited support class again.

6 Likes

I’ll admit that I didn’t very much enjoy Genjigate last year, but I’m willing to give it another shot. Let’s hope they actually iterate on it this time if it doesn’t pan out (either way, so if it makes Genji under or overpowered), instead of kicking their heels for months at a time.

16 Likes

Soldier is the one I’m worried about.

4 Likes

Well this will at least give Doomfist a much needed total mayhem buff.

2 Likes

Imagine complaining about struggling heroes getting buffs.

7 Likes

Ill tell you now that doom ult isn’t a better get out of jail free card. It gives a false sense of security that you gonna make a play before you are slept fb hooked and anti’d

2 Likes

Oh well, guess it’s time to run Brig a bit more.

1 Like

can someone give me the link of this experimental card?

so I can complain later?

2 Likes

Is genji struggling?

Is soldier struggling?

Was hog struggling?

Me personally I thought all the characters mentioned were fine prior except maybe moira and thats a blah buff.

There are alot of other “struggling heroes” who have been in this state way longer.

My 2 cents.

15 Likes

This game has been in worst state for a long time now, might as well break it even more with unnecessary buffs to these characters

4 Likes

Oh please, DragonBlade + Nano will still wreck everyone. So its not much a nerf.

But no one else gets to be unkillable.

Overreact? Genji was already a pest. Ive already seen how bs that buff is. In fact, players are doing the same L2 spam they did when his dmg was buffed previously.

Since freakin’ when? Again, these buffs screw over the rest of us in QP & Arcade. Those 2 are never NOT picked there.

But in regards to Comp, that favors DPS alot already. Its hilarious that people call them dumpster fires. More like they’re not busted enough, compared to other DPS.

Not to mention, Genji is up there with Tracer as Blizzard’s favorites. He’s the mascot for the OWC. Genji will NEVER be truly weak.

Soldier will be your only hope in putting up with Genji & DF. So if you havent played him much before, you might as well try him out now. I still hate that DPS get all the favoritsm, but at least there’d be something to fight off Genji & DF, who everyone will pick even more.

Brig’s dead. She is nothing to DF, or even Genji.

That better be sarcasm. DF breaks TM enough already.

4 Likes

“buffing dps that deal way less damage than the rest of the cast will continue to kill ow”

7 Likes