You guys know what next month is right?

Dun dun DUNNNNNNNNNNN

8 Likes

I love it!!! It’s adorable!!

3 Likes

Brig is pretty in pink.

1 Like

Hmm kind of sexist to have it be a girl. We should get a pink Hammond.

1 Like

or they bring back pink mercy seeing as how they brought back the OWL stuff…the timing works out…

insert evil laugh here

3 Likes

If I had a nickel for every person who wouldn’t shut up about Pink Mercy I’d have enough to move out.

8 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/DnD/comments/8rd5a4/art_7_year_olds_first_character/?utm_source=reddit-android

3 Likes

That looks like a Fire Emblem Heroes attack artwork and I love it.

4 Likes

Don’t thank me, you did mess up there

3 Likes

Jesus christ did she get rib cancer too? Why is she so skinny

1 Like

I’m sorry but that skin concept with brig is really ugly :grimacing:

Pachimari Hog is pink enough…give us edgy boy pink Reaper.

1 Like

Yeah I know what next month is! IT’S HALLOWEEN TIME BABY :3

4 Likes

Pinkgitte must be the name.

If this happens I hope they stay true to Brig’s character; unlike Mercy the magical girl trope doesn’t fit her at all. Imma lose it if they add ribbons and other stuff that would totally catch fire while she welds armor back together.

sexist. wheres roadhogs pink skin?

/s

3 Likes

Doubt they’ll do this even though it would be cool. But if they do, you know there will be people who complain about the price and then a bunch of people who complain for years afterwards to bring the skin back because they didn’t buy it when they could. And this is why we can’t have nice things.

2 Likes

It was an odd moment for Blizzard. They endorsed a charity skin which while nice it was rather expensive and pushed the agenda of paid skins. The fact it was a timed exclusive and never came back even the next year was more so. If you care for the charity “Timed exclusives” seems like a petty reason to not release it again.

Then there is the issue they never did another charity like men’s prostate cancer or something more gender neutral like Arbor day or something.

I mean breast cancer is 100 times more common in women than men. Not saying it couldn’t be a male character but it’s more plausible to be female.

1 Like

Honestly, I did purchase the skin and I would have no qualms with them releasing it again. Exclusives really only need to be exclusive for a time period not indefinitely. I also would like to see them do more charities, but I think they got so much negativity on the first one they probably won’t.

As for the cost, $15 for a charity skin is fine. If it was not for charity, it’s pretty expensive. But I’m not going to complain about $15 when the money is going to a good cause.