You did a poor job balancing Doomfist

Just want you to know that,. You did a bad job. You should feel bad about the way in which you nerfed him, literally nerfing all of his abilities in a single update.

You did a bad job.

119 Likes

Nope. They did a good job.

203 Likes

For a good cause lol

27 Likes

No, it was a low quality, poorly thought out update that they should be ashamed of.

53 Likes

Was all for the sake of hoomanity

21 Likes

Are u saying he was perfectly balanced before the update?

11 Likes

I think the uppercut nerf was a good idea. Quad nerfing all at once? Bad idea and feels hastily done.

They should have just reverted the shield buff (the one multiple doomfist players said was a bad idea to put in) and done the uppercut nerf and test those first

47 Likes

No… They listened to the community. Funnily enough, not many people likes losing complete control of their character and then proceed to get smashed into walls while being able to do absolutely nothing.

Doomfist is one of the reasons I quit being a Zen main. He made life hell for so many heroes.

67 Likes

Are you saying that the only options are a dumpster tier overnerf or leaving him as is?

Most DF players were ok with the uppercut nerf. Why not try that first?

10 Likes

Yet your avatar has a 6 second stun that is easier to land than a slam.

2 Likes

I don’t main Ana? My profile is not private… You can see for yourself. Also, sleep is not easier to land than slam.

32 Likes

You risk nothing with a sleep dart. You can hit it from across the map. It’s way easier unless you’re bad.

As a doomfist player, I think that sleep is harder to land than slam, definitely

44 Likes

I’m with you, how can this “balance” team show this much incompetence throughout the years of OW. They literally just buffed all his counters, and released another counter. But they still thought it was a good idea with doing all the ptr nerfs. Blizz must be putting all their resources towards Diablo Mobile and OWL

7 Likes

You risk a lot. If you miss, that usually means you’re dead. If you don’t have it available, you have no decent way to defend yourself.

10 Likes

The only nerf that bothers me is the Slam range everything is else I’m not as bothered by.

4 Likes

can be said about a lot of heros, miss your flash youre kinda dead, miss your slam youre kinda dead, and etc.

Sleep has a delay on the shot. Slam does not.

1 Like

I just wish people would listen to the doom players that agree he needed a nerf or 2, but think that 4 at once was overkill.

Everyone acts like if you don’t agree with all 4, you “want him to be overpowered” or “are just whining”

9 Likes

Except all of Doomfist’s cooldowns are like 4 seconds? He’s a super mobile hero. And none of his stuff can be blocked, except his knuckle guns.

8 Likes