You are where you belong

I have questions, because I’m interested in your climb now. How long was it hardstuck?
I don’t think it’s impossible, I also think if you’re a top 1%er it might not matter because your fundamentals are so good.

I’m not trying to discount you, if you’re good and you do it. thanks for proving us wrong, and removing all doubt. But if you do end up in a stupid losing streak because the MM keeps giving you bigger potatoes on your team, while also giving the enemy better players to play against I’m interested too.

ex. while cruising through plat, they give you a silver… while you face all plats…or most plats and a diamond. I am not trolling, and I am genuinely interested in your journey with this. please keep us updated.

and nevermind, I found your thread.

It’s too difficult for some people to understand.

1 Like

This literally proves nothing as your skill set is like 2000 SR above those tiers, its like pro football player running into a playground of amateur’s and saying “wow, I don’t see any issues here” :roll_eyes:

The simple fact is the plethora of alts in the ladder right now has created MMR/SR inflation and simply means its impossible to get a true measure of skill player vs. player anywhere effectively outside of top 500 and even there it’s compromised. This is true “ELO hell”.

I am sure the whole exercise fed your gaming ego though, congrats.

3 Likes

This is certainly a great thread to start adding up people to the ignore list based on likes to the OP.

Gold border, level 1 endorsement. Transparent.

Also OP, post here with your main and prove it.

2 Likes

Oh so we are endorsement shaming now, welcome to the ignore list.

2 Likes

You’ll drop eventually. Or you’ll climb ur main account eventually.

1 Like

You’re in the endorsement where you belong, right? Why are you malding?

You’re sharing endorsement level with quitters and toxic people. Just try to get out of it with a smurf account or something 4head.

2 Likes

I have level 1 endorsement because I play mostly DPS and no one endorce DPS but you wouldn’t know that because you just like to assume and be ignorant.

2 Likes

I don’t how many times I’ve made this argument. And no matter how many times it’s made, you can’t reach everyone. It’s only a matter of time before someone else makes the same argument that’s been struck down countless times before. At some point you realize that these forums are like a whack-a-mole game from hell.

4 Likes

I’d agree if it weren’t for some of the silly comments in that hardstuck challenge thread. I know, I know, most of them are certainly just providing metaironic commentary. But some of them are dangerously close to sounding genuine. :skull:

in fairness one could say, “but OP probably isn’t posting from a hardstuck account, so checkmate it still doesn’t prove anything.”

…though that would rely on the presupposition that those people thinking you can be “hardstuck” are genuine, and that would just make me assume I’m getting trolled :skull: :skull: :skull:

3 Likes

You don’t decay to one unless one of these conditions was met:

-reported massively (and actioned)
-massively quit on games
-last time you played the dinosaurs still roamed the earth

The whole “people don’t endorse dps” is bull. I play dps only except flex queueing for some tickets.

2 Likes

Buddy I literally haven’t even placed support this season, I play A LOT of dps, I’d love for you to take a look at my endorsement level (granted I’m in college right now so it sometimes drops a level when I don’t play a lot) and how orange it is. (Meaning my team mates are complimenting my ability to pull my weight and work together with them while being an IGL). Either you’re toxic AF in games or ask people not to endorse you.

3 Likes

I main dps and never get endorsed. Unless you VISIBLY carry you wont get one, and visibly carrying is extremely difficult to show since dps isn’t even good.

1 Like

This also seems like a problem with your attitude or playstyle. I always make sure to track ultimates and call important cool down usage (Ana nade, Zarya Bubbles, etc.) and call that out to my team. I also make sure I’m specifically trying to counter their carry, not just get easy kills against they enemy potato player. You’ll get noticed if you’re actually doing your job as dps.

hey sorry i didnt mean to ghost you

it was stuck gold for 10-15 seasons and 10 more if you include the seasons it was silver too. i dont know what will happen during the climb like you said maybe it gives me potatos and hard enemies lol. so far its been unremarkable minus my winstreak which is now up to 14-0

Completely untrue. Troll post for sure.

1 Like

forced 50/50 most likel means players in both team have about same sr/mmr, hence their win chances are 50/50 lol

1 Like

Oh my god, math. Remember when your teachers said math would be important some day… when you posted that, that was that day… and you failed. I have explained ad naseum. 12 players… you are one. so 11 “other players”… that is the most important part. 6 on the other team 5 on your team. Please tell me you can start to see the way the stats break down? If not, go to any stat/math teacher close to you and have them explain the way the world of averages works.

Edit: I suppose I should throw in the response to the inevitable fan bois… yes, you can skew the stats… but that is exactly what everyone is complaining about. If you don’t understand that, then you need to look up… because that’s where the conversation just went.

1 Like

cool story. i keep seeing people mistake the actual rigging tech for a 50% winrate, when it’s a 50-50 lobby tampering.

They rig match-on-match for 50-50 in odds/outcomes. This goes against performing vs. a random backdrop of your rank. So the game and all ranks are fake.

i also see people use survivorship bias (i.e. their own top10% data/experience) to declare/conclude for the entire population and/or system algs.

have fun with that. welcome to the “that’s not how the rigging works” club

3 Likes