Yeti hunter Q is a joke

so i looked at that new brig skin, decided i wanted to have it. all i have to do is a few challenges i figured it wouldnt be too bad. only thing is that i despise mei’s snowball offensive or the FFA version, so i might aswell do the freezethaw and yetihunter and then pick whatever is the least suffering out of the snowball matches.

thing is, i pick ‘‘prefer yeti’’ everytime and after 10 whole matches i still havent seen a single yeti game. and to add icing on the cake i’ve seen 2 people get it twice.

also if i get backfilled into a hunter game it will give me the priority requeue for hunter even though i Q’d as yeti

what exactly is the point of adding a yeti win as a challenge when you have to get a lucky dice roll to even get yeti? and if i finally get yeti, and dont win? do i have to wait tens of matches before i can give it another attempt?

this is litterally unplayable.

Welcome to OW2, you want something for free? Sure, it’s up that little pole… right there… it’s just a pole… not hard to get to, it’s right there… just climb it… not hard, just go up that pole that’s…

COVERED IN GREESE!!!

Good luck /s

1 Like

Which platform are you playing on? I’m trying to get a sense of whether this might be a platform-specific issue.

I’ve been having this issue all day. 15+ Hunter matches all queued as Yeti. I’m on Xbox.

1 Like

im playing onpc, i went well over 30 attempts and not a single yeti game.

1 Like