Yesterday marked one year since Mercy was reworked

I totally agree with you about bunnyhop, in fact it was a great element to add more mechanic to Mercy. It’s pretty hard to use it and if you master it, you can have more mobility. But about DPSing on Valkyrie.
You, as a support, should have your ultimate to help your team, not go after enemies. Don’t you agree there are way better support ultimates than Valkyrie? Because the heals can’t handle much damage, since is the same amount of healing outside of her ult. Her ult is just the same thing she does outside of it. But now, flying indepentely and with chained beams that the maximum of difference you’ll obtain from it is with damage boost, which is not always the best option. Sure DPSing takes more skill because you gotta aim and stuff, but is not your job as a support.
Plus, not all Mercys would hide. And a few tweaks in Mass Res could incentivate the ones who used to hide to participate in the fight. Cast time, LOS, stuff like that. A single target ultimate each 30 seconds does not take skill either, it takes way less, because if the Res goes wrong… you’ll have another one in 30 seconds.

1 Like

How many times does blizzard have to say this is not a traditional fps?

I like the Overwatch character design and lore.

The in game mechanics of some of the character abilities is frustrating and I don’t agree with some of the changes to the character design because of the sake of balance.

So whilst I don’t really enjoy playing any more and don’t feel as strong a connection to the game, it’s still worth coming back here now and again to see what is happening to the setting and lore.

I’m hopeful they’ll fix what they’ve broken and maybe my interest in the game will be revitalized.

Please list all the ults that are fun to have used on you.

I’ll wait.

2 Likes

And right there is the reason the rework should have never happened. No ultimate is fun to be on the receiving end of. Death blossom, tactical visor, and rocket barrage are all unfun and took no mechanical skill too. They, like Mass Rez, took skill on knowing when to use them, and are not fun to go against when used correctly.