Yeah never mind, brig is still good

That’s actually pretty easy to do.
More knockbacks, selfheal, and barrier, ez.

They keep removing every single thing about her that is appealing and unique. The fact that she is still somehow standing after being dissected several times in a zombified state is nothing short of a miracle. I want Brig to be Brig, I want the girl I love to stay who she is. These changes are ruining her in the most fundamental way possible.

8 Likes

Still an Offtank in disguise. And the devs keep changing stuff that isn’t removing her Stun.

2 Likes

Nah I’m not delusional, but continue believing whatever you want

1 Like

Well you could also remove Ana’s anti-nade and sleep dart, she would also still be a long range healer. She would just be incredibly boring to play.

1 Like

People don’t understand that they’re actively digging her grave, but she’s not in it. The minute they touch Inspire and downgrade the numbers even by the slightest, she’ll be dead.

1 Like

Yeah, her self-healing goes from like 70hps to 90hps from a single whip shot and the 50 hp loss is trade off on the 50 shield hp.

The changes so far have made her easier to dispatch in a bad situation. Get that shield break? You have 5 seconds and only 200 health to eat through. More of a burst weakness.

Do you keep chipping away at brig? Nope, she’s pretty much unphased.

From my perspective, getting Queue Times right (I.e. Fixing Tanks) is so important that if it required nerfing Brig down to Bastion tier, that would be a cheap cost to pay.

You just end up replacing one queue time issue with another. If you are that desperate for Dive to see play maybe they should have stuck with hero pools.

Rein-Sigma is right now a very popular setup, even in GM. It’s very effective. The main challenger to it, and to Rein-Zarya was Orisa-Sigma which only worked at the very highest levels anyway.

The Roadhog changes will doubtless keep Dive from rising up, so a Rein-Sigma or Rein-Zarya meta does feel inevitable.

Definite design flaws.

And all they have done is made her trash to play, she will still be needed and have a high pick rate because she is so good at peel. No other support can do what she does. But now she is no fun to play, really, you still do your job but it’s just getting more and more frustrating with every nerf.

If they want to shake up the meta, they need to change her. Right now they’re just watering her down which in tern waters down the experience of playing her and it sucks hard.

5 Likes

Yeah. Her self heal buff with the health nerf was just an unnecessary trade-off that has little impact, just like the shield health buff with the recharge rate nerf. Brig is weaker first, but gains more effective health as the fight drags on. The inspire nerf is a medium dent into her already insane healing, compared to off supports

She had been destroyed for no reason

As if Brig pick rate outside of GM would mean anything to queue times.

That’s the point. Even Mercy wasn’t trashed when nerfed that out of the meta. You just can’t do that when there’s 7 supports, they’re not Mei or Sombra.

The people who don’t enjoy those characters generally don’t care if they get Bastion’d.

I don’t really care about Brig getting nerfed, so much as if anything gets in the way of fixing queue times, it’s a much lower priority.

And Brig (and Mei) providing OffTank tier Peels to DoubleBarrier, is in the way.

You really think the only thing stopping DPS from playing Tanks is Brig?

2 Likes

i would assume she’d be fine over all this just makes burst damage actually kill her now like doom and pin and hog

Yeh. I’m not concerned about Brig’s Nerfs either. I’m more concerned about Orisa’s Halt Nerf.