Yeah I'm not having fun solo tanking :)

The only problem I’ve had with Tanking is not getting enough support when I go in - usually because one of my healers is playing Zen and won’t switch when he’s getting dived by the enemy Sombra. XD

Otherwise it’s been a blast so far.

Devs blew up the game with role queue and rather than admit they’re wrong they’re going to keep digging.

1 Like

Its ok one of us dps players will take one for the team and go tank and will prolly do a better job taking space and being agressive anyway, we can actually aim the hammer down for once

Imagine thinking that this is all that Orisa needs to SOLO TANK (A revert of all of the recent shield nerfs):

:OMEGALUL: R I S A

18 Likes

If you were willing to “take one for the team” there would be no such thing as role queue. So yeah, whatever.

19 Likes

I’m actually really enjoying it as a tank player. I think some heroes need more aggressive changes for sure but playing as a tank feels a lot better to me. Orisa feels like orisa again, d.va is actual tank again, roadhog got more dimensions to him, and zarya feels so much more fun to play. I actually like tanking again. Balance is far from ok but this feels so much better if you play tanks for the power fantasy

The games are far more shallow.
You know the weakpoint and you know how to exploit it. Will your team exploit it? Can your team adapt not getting exploited?

That’s it, the win condition is pretty straight forward and that is not healthy

6 Likes

Give it time, more people will try it.
I have found it hard to tell if I like it or dislike it because teams are so not balanced.

I think I like the Winston changes he feels good.
I think I like DVa.
And Sigma felt okay.

Hog is weak in damage.
Orisa still doesn’t feel great against Rein.
Rein didn’t need a damage buff.

Zarya I like, but others seem to think she is too good or useless.

I have played about 8-10 games as tank so far.
Will jump on with my friend to play healer next.

1 Like

Playing healer is a better experience for me at least. I guess it still feels the same, you just have to look about for your tank more

What I find unfair is how DVA gets to keep her 3 second booster. :cold_face: but she gets her old stuff back? like wow… Oh and armour increases etc.

But Sigma… he gets like nothing.

8 Likes

SHHHHHH
They have not noticed.
They gave me s3 Facetank DVa with 3s boosters this will not end well if I get healing.
4 sec DM can really shut stuff down too.

But more than any other thank she NEEDS HEALING.

Dont worry it probably wont, that’s why it’s on experimental and not ptr

this mode is actually the worst change if this gets added

no wonder most of the devs were against adding it.

8 Likes

Ive honestly been having a blast with it, but I can see why people would be against it.

I understand if it doesnt end up going live that it wasnt for the best, but man I’m gonna miss these Zarya and Dva changes.

2 Likes

Well that might be your problem. Orisa and D.va, (along with Hog and Sigma), received buffs that aren’t enough to let them go in as the only tank. Rein and Zarya, on the other hand, are incredibly strong.

1 Like

how is OP Feeling any sort of pressure when its a QP environment?

Why would they admit they were wrong when they weren’t?

Like a traditional FPS where the best killer wins?
Was Barrierwatch better even? GOATS?

You do realise that Triple DPS is legit and its 100% healthy right?
You just simply dont like it. Thats ok, but saying its not healthy is basically denying basic FPS principles and having games being guided by it.

It is what it is: A legit comp in OW and a cool way to play the game.
:man_shrugging:

rein swings now for 90 instead of 75

It still takes 3 hits to kill anyone. I mean sure, chances are people are going to be shot before rein gets there anyway, but it really isn’t that much of an increase. He’s slightly better at cleanup than he was before.

2 Likes

I don’t think any tank except D.va can be considered raid boss right now. I thought they’d AT LEAST double the HP of each tank hero.

4 Likes