Y'all suck the fun out of everything! I am the ultimate crushing machine!

Lmao havent thought about that.

I think Josh Nash said these changes should be up until Monday, so we’ll have them for awhile!

1 Like

Oh god I hope so. Doomfist punching Echo out of the sky is glorious.

1 Like

1 Like

My issue is that people are thinking it that some of the changes should go to Live.

I like the idea of the ExC, I had a good laugh reading the latch notes, but let’s be honest, these changes are terrible from a balance point of view.
The only reason you want changes to go through is because they’re new and this is the honeymoon period

People can go ahead and have their fun, that’s fine. I personally dislike it quite a bit, but let’s just leave it there. Stop asking for changes to actually go through

Mercy be like, I’m no longer your slave.

1 Like

Oh really?

Hmm thats interesting,i thought it was only for april 1st one day kinda thing.

1 Like

Here you go! :slight_smile:

You mean getting you don’t like Hammer Torb one shotting your whole team? Nonsense, send it through I say.

Can’t really hammer Torb when half the roster can fly now

Yeah, that’s rough. Blizzard nerf flyers OR give Torb a jetpack. Please and thanks.

That’s fair. Please scrap Jetpack Cat and make Jetpack Torb

2 Likes

It’s every mode. It’s any Arcade card, it’s Exp. Card, QP; you name it.
Ironically, the only exception is most Custom lobbies, but then it’s the inverse; you get kicked for being too good.

Well it might be experimental or “just quick play” but it’s still a game. With rules and everything.
What would you do if, in a friendly game of football or baseball, most of the players just run on the field like headless chickens or start a brawl with the enemy team’s spectators because “it’s just quick play lol”?

Which is why I’m think some of these might be Overwatch 2 talents.

Fighting against AI can be made more ridiculous as you can control more variables over against fighting players who are unpredictable.

1 Like

That actually might be a thing. Wouldn’t surprise me at all

1 Like

If it were April Fools day I’d probably chuckle. Oh hey look at the calendar.

Given we’ve seen triple turret Torb, 360 shatters, Mass Rez and biotic field that’s attached and knocks enemies away. These changes don’t seem far off. At least in my opinion.

2 Likes