Xbox is the superior console

Nope, I was just going by standard as to say something nice about the PS controller.

Never had an Elite, but the revamped “swivel Dpads” on the last decade or so of controllers has solved most of the original issues.

PS absolutely has some advantages over Xbox, but the controller certainly isn’t one of them.

I only give Xbox an controller advantage but depends on a player personally comfort. Other than that gotta PS for other stuff

Do you by any chance have an Nvidia GV100 Volta GPU with 32GB of VRAM and a price tag of 9000$?

If not, then you have 32GB of RAM, not VRAM, which unless it is of extremely low speed, it won’t have much of a performance impact. The CPU and GPU are the two most important components in this case.

If you want to, list your full specs (search “System Information” in the Windows Search Bar) and we might be able to help you.

Every xbox player I’ve ran into has abysmal stats and the xbox lobbies feel casual while the Ps4 lobbies feel sweaty :woman_shrugging:

Xbox’s T500 has always been lower than Ps4 aswell, has it not?

1 Like

:wink: Well, we have less players, that’s no secret. :smile:

1 Like

We all know Switch is the most hardcore OW console. We play with barely 20 fps, our controllers are pieces of carp, the screens are so tiny we can barely see anything…

That’s what real gaming is about.

3 Likes

Ps4 controller has better input latency from my own experience Xbox has a better aim assist

2 Likes

Aim assist :laughing:

Can’t really say much, I’ve seen Xbox players at my SR level play like hot garbage. The passed few days even I’ve lost just as many games playing with PS/Switch players as I have playing with Xbox players.

While I’m sure there’s some level of skill difference because of the controls and the experience behind the player at play here, I can’t really say there’s too much difference between Playstation, Switch, and Xbox players.

But f me if PC players aren’t scary sometimes…

Can confirm we are better.

PS4 is just a bunch of Pharah mains who’ve never gone against great Hitscan.

Xbox players are more accustomed to shooters and naturally gravitate towards Hitscan heroes. We also have a generally higher Doomfist pick rate.

I know what I have. It’s 32gb of vram. 16x2 hbm2 on 2048 bit bus. Basically a super vega. I could reserve ram swap to make the os see 64gb of vram if i wanted, but it has other trade-offs.

PCMR

1 Like

PC is superiors to all of you console players

3 Likes

xbox vs ps is subjective and neither is necessarily better than the other but i know for a fact that they dont make pharas on xbl or pc like they do on psn

I’m a PS fanboy for life but I will concede that, statistically, according to Overbuff, Xbox players consistently have better accuracy by about 1% in this game. All the other stats are comparable. Makes sense since Xbox has a long history of FPS exclusives.

Also, PS is better fight me.

OP a biased xbox fanboy

Have you seen the absolute trash EU xbox players?

:ok_hand:

I just want to express my congratulations to u and your plattform.

How are u gonna proceed with this new earned popularity ?

Do u think Sony is gonna make a policy change now?

Have u ever considered going pro?

Also do u think that people which add exotic fruits on their pizza are just weirdos ?

No. But perhaps turtles. :grin: :wink:

1 Like

Okay, that’s pretty damn impressive. From the specs you provided I’m guessing you have two Radeon VIIs running on your system and since both of them are active while you play Overwatch I guess you’re running them with Crossfire since Overwatch doesn’t yet support DX12 if I’m not mistaken.

Dual - GPU setups have never been ideal for gaming, but you shouldn’t be getting anywhere remotely near this terrible level of performance.

What’s your other specs? When did this problem surface? Does it also affect other DX11 games? How about others using DX12? What are your temperatures? Could you maybe try removing the GPU that’s in the 8x PCIe slot (unless you are running a Theadripper that is and you have multiple PCIe 3.0 16x slots on your motherboard, in which case, damn…) and test gaming performance without it?

Duel of the Fates intensifies

yeah, does it really matter what console we play on?

Also, Electro, wanna play together at some point?

1 Like