Xbox is the superior console

I’ve played two full Xbox vs PS4 games today and we rolled both of them.

Discuss.

6 Likes

PS is more casual than Xbox

4 Likes

I heard this discussion in game chat as well when I was in a 5 man ps4 team me being the only Xbox today.

I mean, we’ve been grinding halo for years. That’s why we’re more hardcore :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I have 32 gb of vram on my gpu and this game uses like 400mb giving me 10fps no matter what i do. I have to play on minecraft settings or it bogs, stutters and drops. May as well count top-end pc hardware, worth more then their dev team’s edumacation, as console.

And every single patch makes it less optimized.

I noticed this last night, every game felt like it was a rank below normal.

I also remember the first time I swapped from ps3 to 360 my kd on cod went from 1.4 to 1. Xbox players in my experience have always been better at fps games. Controller diff I guess idk.

3 Likes

Excuse me what is this thread I found?!?

EXCUSE ME? XBOX?!? HUUUUUUUUUH?

8 Likes

What’s your processor, a pentium 2? Seriously, this game runs on stick pc’s better than that.

Ryzen 9 but the ram is low-ish clocked + ecc (it’s a workstation build). So I think that’s the bneck. Their team never figured out how to leverage HBM/2 properly or cache flush that stuff so the frames cap. Hardware well ahead of their engine. It doesn’t help that their whole company is intel/nvidia partners and amd users are basically 2nd class citz.

1 Like

Wait what platform do you play on? I have a first gen xb1 from 6 years ago never cleaned and it runs decent but at the same time I have never even set my eyes on high end pc quality

As a long time AMD user, I feel this a lot of the time. Things seem to be improving somewhat now, probably owing to the new consoles being AMD based so I hope that situation, and the one with finding graphics cards, improves.

1 Like

Thank you so much.
I laughed for a full five minutes straight.
I even fell off my chair and Cheerios came out my nose.

This thread should be nominated for some
Kind of comedy award.

Oh mercy, I beg you. No more. I’ll die.

Xbox is the hahahaha. Hahahahaha.

Oh wow.

I needed that.

Yep at one point I thought it might be a CCX latency issue (patched out with some firmware updates). But in general the wintel/nvidia team always pulls better fps on these engines. But my machine has to do a lot of cad and scientific compute so that’s the compromise.

What bugs me is how the FPS got worse with the latest couple of patches. Some suggest it’s anti-cheat stuff like heavier Warden, real-time driver inspection and the like.

I love how it switched from “I won two games against a different console, making me better in every aspect” to “what is the best processer”

4 Likes

I heard it on the forums a week ago, but I really have to agree that PSN tanks are generally more timid than Xbox ones. At least in the handful of games I’ve played so far.

insert Gears of War 2 music here

4 Likes

Oh my goodness, I really miss gears of war 1-3 :cry:

2 Likes

Judgment was hot garbage tho.

1 Like

I was once kicked from the game and told I was running suspicious software. My heart stopped, I’ve never cheated, thought I was gonna lose my account. But I was never flagged again and like 2 years later my account seems fine. I will never know what exactly it thought was a cheating program.

I have wanted to play Halo and GoW for long time but umm they came to PC. So xbox is futile to get.

1 Like