Xbox game pass connected but I'm not getting the skins

same i got nothing as well

1 Like

i linked mine after purchasing the ultimate pass (which is like the higher tier pass) and merged my account to also receive nothing.

1 Like

i think i fixed it! I bought the gamepass today and tried to launch with battle.net app multiple times and it didnt work. but when i tried to launch with xbox, it prompted me to reinstall battle.net, which results in just updating the launcher if you already have it installed. i launched overwatch through battle.net again and got the gamepass reward pop up. TLDR: UPDATE YOUR BATTLE>NET LAUNCHER!

1 Like

This worked for me, thanks!

1 Like

This worked for me. Installing from gamepass promts a battlenet update, then launched from gamepass and it worked

1 Like

I legitimately bought game pass again for this and didn’t get my skins :c

2 Likes

Didn’t work for me :confused:

1 Like

Everyone, after just waiting some more time and almost close to 20 hours from the moment I activated Game Pass, everything finally worked and I received the Rewards when I logged from PC.
It was like Support told me.

1 Like

please fix for steam.

i do get the permanente skins BUT im not getting the bonus xp or seasonal skins after having my battlenet steam and xbox account connected.

2 Likes

Battlenet showing all temporary skins, perma unlocks and exp boost but have to use battle net first to show it all.

24 hours later and Steam still doesnt show exp boost or temp skins. Might just be a have to use their launcher to get the exp boost and temporary skins…

Problem Solved!!
I had the same issue. I also use steam to open overwatch.
What I did was download Battle net. Login to my account and start the game from there and it finally worked for me. I got the rewards. Try the same and see if it will work for you.

I have the game and gamepass on my xbox but it still doesn’t work? I only play console too

3 Likes

I two purchased PC Gamepass and did not receive skins in Overwatch.

Below is the fix:

1. Launch battle.net on PC
  2. Sign out of battle.net
  3. Sign in via xbox connection
  4. Log in to Overwatch
  5. Profit :two_hearts:
2 Likes

This is exactly it, if youve linked your account just restart the game. Worked for me playing overwatch on battle net. Got like 20 skins

Hey guys,
I found a solution to not getting the rewards for myself! I hope this might work for you.

I am on PC and I had overwatch installed via battle.net already. My battle.net and xbox were linked and then I bought the pass. I did not get rewards, but it was linked to the right account and I did have the pass.

To fix it, what I did was go through the xbox app on my pc.

1. Log into the xbox app
  2. Look up overwatch in the search bar
  3. Install it! Even if you already have it. What this did for me is somehow link my xbox to my battle.net and overwatch. It didn’t actually reinstall anything, but just click through all the prompts as if you were trying to install it.

It took maybe 2 minutes to do.

I hope this helps some of you!
I had opened a ticket and they just told me that they looked me up and it showed as me not having an xbox pass, which was just straight up false. This is the only thing that worked for me.

its the same for me, i hope they fix it

Its the same for me too. Wont let get any of the loot. Ive logged out and disconnected both battlenet and xbox and still nothing.

1 Like

can you solve the problem it still doesn’t work and I have already tried all your solutions

Have the standard game pass on Xbox, connected and everything and yet I still haven’t received the bundle does anyone know why or how I can fix this? (Only use Xbox)