Xbox game pass connected but I'm not getting the skins

Are you sure you have connected your XBox account on the battle.net account “Connections” tab? Other than that I feel that should be it. Have that connected then run from battle.net or alternatively from the XBox PC App. Hope you can figure it out. It does NOT work on steam. I hope it will in the near future.

1 Like

For me, the primary 6 skins promised are on both my PC and Xbox, but the shop cosmetics from the last 3 seasons (mentioned in this article in the third paragraph) are only accessible from my Xbox, even if I equip and favourite them, they unequip and lock when I boot overwatch from my PC all over again.

1 Like

same here , i buy recently the pc game pass , I had an Xbox account already linked and nothing

1 Like

I linked the account, then got the appropriate Xbox Pass. Is that the issue?

1 Like

So does this only give you the skins and stuff on the battle.net version because im not getting it on steam

1 Like

Battlenet and Xbox it looks like up to now.

1 Like

I got confused with the shop skins, thought they were permanent. But the same thing happens to me. I can only use the last three season skins when I launch with Battle.net.

1 Like

Hadn’t been informed they were temporary, phrasing was pointing in the direction of a drip-feed of skins, I had no idea there was such thing as a temporary skin.

1 Like

Glad i’m not the only one! Hopefully it gets sorted out soon :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

this worked for me, thanks! :3

1 Like

Didnt work for me unfortunately :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

I tried everything and contacted support and they told me I might have to wait 24 hours for the rewards to arrive. Anyone thinks that might be right?

1 Like

Glad to see im not the only one not getting anything

1 Like

I’m not getting anything either. I connected my xbox and battle.net accounts, then subscribed to game pass and haven’t gotten any rewards. I only play through battle.net so that’s the only way I’ve been logging into the game. Nothing is showing up at all. And the window advertising it is also gone on the main screen. It has been… a few hours since I subscribed to game pass and linked the accounts. I just checked again and nothing. Hoping by tomorrow they’ll show up.

1 Like

If this Xbox pass becomes a requirement to play the game, I will happily uninstall.

1 Like

same issue for me, ive opened it from xbox and battle net. no rewards

1 Like

does anyone know if playstation can get the skins if we have an xbox account with game pass ultimate linked to our battle net cause i haven’t received any skins or bonuses

2 Likes

What about me? I play on xbox and didn’t received the skins either

2 Likes

what worked for me was logging out of the my account all together, than relogging back into the account on battle net.

1 Like

i bought gamepass and linked everything and i haven’t gotten anything

1 Like